Thread: UCMMA 33: Tait vs. Hewitt rematch

Default UCMMA 33: Tait vs. Hewitt rematch

Hewitt shocked a lot of people with his KO of Cory Tait in their first bout. Tait has gone 2-0 since, whilst Hewitt has gone 2-2 (with losses to Doolan and Andrews).

They'll meet again in April for the UCMMA bantamweight title.

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...t-ucmma-33.htm

How do you see it going second time around?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

sweet! this will be a good fight. can't wait to hear what is said at the weigh ins!

i was literally just on the UCMMA site. two other interesting fights on there. Ben Callum vs Denniston Sutherland - wicked test for Callum, and a good potential scalp for Sutherland. that's going to be interesting.

also uk-1, Jordan Wright vs Jermaine Facey for the title. last time, Wright looked sharp like a knife and deadly like a chisel. but at LW, Facey is so fast and explosive, looks like he could bound over the cage wall without touching it.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

all three are great fights to be fair - they said 33 was gonna be good, and it is so far!
    Tait Vs Hewitt 2 is a great fight, Tait got caught early last time but it wont happen again think he'll take it this time
    Callum Vs Sutherland the question is brains over brawn? i dont know.. i think callum will win early or sutherland wins by decision :/
    Wright Vs Facey is again a great fight - love or hate the UK1 format... if anyone was made for it, it was these two guys! wright looked bloody sharp last time and Facey is always creative! will need to keep his hands up in this one tho otherwise it'll end like the bostwick fight..

i'm hearing there's much more to come from the 33 card...
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series