Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Twenty Strikeforce stars officially sign with the UFC.

Hybrid View

Default Twenty Strikeforce stars officially sign with the UFC.

Twenty of Strikeforce's finest have officially signed with the UFC following the promotion's permanent closure this past Saturday.

There is one notable name missing from the list however.

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/news...-ufc-fighters/
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Looking forward to seeing how Melendez, Jacare and Mousasi do in the UFC

I want Roger vs Jacare in MMA. I want it bad.

I think that would end pretty badly for Roger, his standup is non-existent and Jacare is ever improving, just look at his KO of Brunson

I wouldn't mind seeing:

Mousasi vs. Gustafsson/Bader/lil Nog
    Jacare vs. winner of Lombard vs. Okami
    Rockhold vs. Weidman
    Saffiedine vs. loser of Hendricks vs. Ellenberger or winner of Condit vs. Macdonald
    Marquardt vs. Koscheck

After the Henderson fight i wouldn't mind seeing Melendez vs. Edgar at 145lbs

Does anyone think that their rosters are potentially getting too big now?... The lightweight division is hella deep, they're going to have to put on a show on every week if they get any bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Does anyone think that their rosters are potentially getting too big now?... The lightweight division is hella deep, they're going to have to put on a show on every week if they get any bigger.
    All around the world if they want to be the biggest they need to hold events as often as the biggest global domination baby x

Yeah i agree about the lightweight division being huge. It always baffles me when they keep doing lightweight TUFs as the division is already jam packed.

Including last weekends Strikeforce show there have been/will be shows on the 12th, 19th and 26th of Jan, 2nd, 16th and 23rd of Feb, 3rd and 16th of March. Only two weekends off in that stint. They've got nothing between March 16th and April 13th yet, but then they start again with shows on consecutive weeks on the 13th, 20th and 27th of April...and so it continues.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    Including last weekends Strikeforce show there have been/will be shows on the 12th, 19th and 26th of Jan, 2nd, 16th and 23rd of Feb, 3rd and 16th of March. Only two weekends off in that stint. They've got nothing between March 16th and April 13th yet, but then they start again with shows on consecutive weeks on the 13th, 20th and 27th of April...and so it continues.
    Yeah I looked into that, its just they're growing continually, they've just added 20 more guys, they're trying to get alverez, they've signed some chicks, they've signed freakshow and a couple of the other TUF dudes.... they're going to need to stop soon otherwise there won't be enough shows to have them on for them to earn a living. Just an opinion.