Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Twenty Strikeforce stars officially sign with the UFC.

People should support local shows as well because of the simple fact a 50 ticket will get you front row or near enough at a lot of local events, good luck with binoculars for 50 at a UFC event if you dont snap up the few semi decent ones pre sale, I remember the 100 tickets I got for UFC 75 - I needed oxygen I was that high up

Though at the same time, there is something to be said for the overall experience regardless at a UFC event, they have everything down to a fine art and it does come across as the big leagues even sat up in the gods - When Baba O'Riley kicks in...sheer class and worth the entrance fee alone
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I don't think i'm getting the point i'm trying to make over very well. I shall try again when my brain starts functioning a little bit better.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    The problem with something like that though would be that they would still be wanting top draw ticket prices for a standard which realistically would be the same as what a lot of the top European shows are putting on currently and are a lot cheaper.
    Think it would be tailored and structured towards the event it was, even if UFC decided to snap up the best guys throughout the world the cards and did a lower league format it would still be alot better than most European shows, without a doubt. The production with the UFC would also be pretty good.
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

If he can remain injury free, Luke Rockhold will be the UFC Middleweight Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by hysteresis View Post
    If he can remain injury free, Luke Rockhold will be the UFC Middleweight Champ.
    Beating Anderson?

after all the strikeforce guys come over, the UFC needs to go on a hiring freeze til the summer and they need to cut about 50 guys by summer as well.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

^they should have a few loser-leaves-town pro wrestling style matches!

'I'm gonna take your career! ooooh yeeeeaaah!'[/Macho king]

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    People should support local shows as well because of the simple fact a 50 ticket will get you front row or near enough at a lot of local events, good luck with binoculars for 50 at a UFC event if you dont snap up the few semi decent ones pre sale, I remember the 100 tickets I got for UFC 75 - I needed oxygen I was that high up
    yeah man, that's it. crazy money. don't get me wrong, it's a great experience to attend... but that's a lot of money. might as well go to a few local shows and drink so much you think you are going to die - and then still have loads of change from what you would have spent.

i was once sitting in 100 seats, thinking hmm, view ain't so great, a guy in front of me was really upset. he had paid so much, he thought he'd be really close - and hadn't brought his glasses.

let me get this straight, you are short-sighted, attending a spectator event and you didn't bring your glasses? hahahaha
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

That was me you git
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

I think that would end pretty badly for Roger, his standup is non-existent and Jacare is ever improving, just look at his KO of Brunson

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

haha i shall read your posts in that guy's whiny voice from now on

what made it worse, Hendo/Rampage. people say that's the best fight of all times!! lies, it was boring, wanted it to end from about the 3rd minute.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'