Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Twenty Strikeforce stars officially sign with the UFC.

I have to confess by the time the Hendo Rampage fight started, I had over indulged in this strange intoxicating brew they were serving, I believe they call it beer? I was smashed by that point, remember it being very clinch heavy and from where I was sat with shitty view anyway, it wasn't the greatest spectacle, ended up watching the screens.... Defo not in my top ten or twenty, granted twas the meeting of Pride v UFC Champs which was special in itself but as far as back and forth wars, it wasn't up there with the greatest such as Starnes v Quarry etc...

I trust that came across well in my whiny voice
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

bah, same old cheeky troublemaking voice in my head, unfortunately
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Dammit, apologies, let me try and be more whiny in my posts.....hmmmm how about this..

I think its disgusting I paid 100 for a seat to a sporting event and was so far away from the cage, I was actually closer to Wimbledons centre court, which was shut at the time so of no use anyway, plus I had that bloody Jimmy Boogaloo sat behind me, wiping his bogeys in my hair, life is just so unfair and I hate it, hate it, bastards!

Any better?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

born to complain! anyone else would have been glad!
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Well it wasn't so much the bogeys that bothered me, it was the blood in them as well, plus the fact you then asked other people to bogey share so you could compile a giant bogey ball to flick at me