10 40.00%
  • who fucking cares?/boobs

1 4.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Go Mike Bisping!!!! Bisping vs Belfort poll

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default Go Mike Bisping!!!! Bisping vs Belfort poll

Mike has had a few things to say:

"He's up for it. That's perfect, he bored the sh*t out of me [during the press conference] but he showed some personality at the end, dropped the Jesus act and f***ing got real for a second," Bisping said.

"Do I have to bring my mouthpiece [to the weigh-ins]? Can he control himself? Is roid-rage going to kick in? Is TRT an issue? Are his levels elevated? I think so.

"Have his testicles shrunk? I think so. Does he have a penis? He is a penis. But just because he is a penis, it doesn't mean he has a penis!"
    Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/stor...ZZCumKwkdCU.99

fucking hilarious. i don't think Americans regularly call people a penis. What did that British guy just say? route one, but comedy gold - especially given that Vitor is very dangerous. he calls a very dangerous opponent a penis, how can you not love that? hahaha

funny how this board doesn't overtly care about UK's top stars anymore. we're over-saturated or something. before the stars broke through, there was a real clamour. now they are there and have been for a while, seems we are just used to it.

anyway - who wins?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Hope Vitor KOs him a la Henderson.

I don't find him funny at all.

Have went for Bisping Decision but wouldn't surprise me if Vitor gassed and Bisping took him out in the second half of the fight.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    I don't find him funny at all.
    but you've got some on-going problem with him eh? what happened? you never seem to miss the chance to pop in and say up yours. same with RK85 and Phil Baroni.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Have went for Bisping Decision but wouldn't surprise me if Vitor gassed and Bisping took him out in the second half of the fight.
    agreed, this is the way i see it going, assuming of course he doesn't get blasted in the first round, with Vitor there's always the possiblity.

if he gets to the end of the first, I can't see him losing. unless the judges totally screw him - again, always a chance of that.

i think vitor will stop bisping in the 2nd round

I always like watching bisping fights, cant wait for this one

why do people keep going on about belforts gas tank? He nearly went to the 5th round with one of the best P4P fighters in the world a weight class above his fighting weight?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    agreed, this is the way i see it going, assuming of course he doesn't get blasted in the first round, with Vitor there's always the possiblity.

if he gets to the end of the first, I can't see him losing. unless the judges totally screw him - again, always a chance of that.
    I would say Vitor has about 2 rounds max, but Bisping puts one of the fastest paces in MMA not many people can stand it, I think Bisping will grind him down, and either stop him in the 4/5th or get a lopsided decision

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    why do people keep going on about belforts gas tank? He nearly went to the 5th round with one of the best P4P fighters in the world a weight class above his fighting weight?
    I was going to comment but I'll just +1 this.

In his last 10 fights he's gone out of the first round on 5 occasions going 2-3. The rest he's KOd in the first.

EDIT- and those 3 losses came to arguably the 3 best fighters on the planet, Dan Henderson, Anderson Silva and Jon Jones.