Thread: Bisping losing his sheen

Threaded View

Default Bisping losing his sheen

Well until this morning I thought I was the only person in the UK who couldn't care less whether Bisping wins or loses. However, I was still curious enough to come on here and learn the news.

I was puzzled that it was devoid of comment and then looked at the UFC website. Then I heard in my head the old football chant (to the tune of "She'll be coming round the mountain") "Oh it's all gone quiet over there?.........."

Where are the usual haters, admirers of Bisping's undoubted skill (I recognise that but I am ambivalent about the prospect of him becoming the first British UFC champ), and those quasi racists who would support absolutely anyone over an American as long as he happened to have a UK passport.
    Last edited by Shaolin Exile; 20-01-2013 at 10:11 AM.
    Any opinions I express on this forum are entirely personal opinions and it should not be assumed that they reflect the official view of any organisations I am connected with