Thread: Ché Mills Not Overlooking Matt Riddle Ahead of UFC London

Hybrid View

Default Ché Mills Not Overlooking Matt Riddle Ahead of UFC London

Our man Harry Williams caught up with Trojan's Che Mills ahead of UFC On Fuel 7 next month, as he takes on Matt Riddle.

Obviously Riddle has been quite vocal towards Brits, but Mills remains professional and laidback as ever, giving him his props.

http://www.yourmma.tv/fighters/inter...att-riddle.htm

"Matt seems a tricky opponent," divulged the Brit. "He's not really someone that automatically comes into your head when you think of the welterweight division, but when you look at his record and see all the fights he's had in the UFC, there's no doubt he's here for a reason.

"I've heard a lot of people talk about his lack of finishes, but the way I see it is if you're winning you're doing something right, whether you're finishing or not. It may not be the most entertaining fight, but what you're doing is working, so it doesn't really matter.
    It's been a tough time for Che but he's using that to fuel his training for London.

Full fight card here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Mills

^ Vs Paul Taylor - Spectator with air horn distracted fighters allowing Mills to get the submission victory.

Does anyone have a video link to this? I'm on my mobile.

EDIT - please note, I already know what happened and that it sounded like the horn for the end of the round etc, I just want the vid if someone has it.
    Last edited by Grizzly.; 22-01-2013 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Mills

^ Vs Paul Taylor - Spectator with air horn distracted fighters allowing Mills to get the submission victory.

Does anyone have a video link to this? I'm on my mobile.

EDIT - please note, I already know what happened and that it sounded like the horn for the end of the round etc, I just want the vid if someone has it.
    What has this got to do with his upcoming fight with Riddle?

Your not hatin' on people again are you??
    Got a problem? Odds against you? Call the Equalizer

Quote Originally Posted by THE EQUALIZER View Post
    What has this got to do with his upcoming fight with Riddle?

Your not hatin' on people again are you??
    No, my assumption was that someone commenting on the thread which is regarding to Che's upcoming fight would know a little about his previous fight history and may be able to point me the right direction. I guess you know what happens when you assume....

I think Riddel is confident/stupid enough to stand with Che and can see Mills getting a TKO