Thread: Over Weight and Lazy waste of skin - Stoke

Default Over Weight and Lazy waste of skin - Stoke

Hi Guys,

I'm 33 and over weight around 6" and 17.5 Stone, I've always wanted to try MMA but never had the balls to get started due to my lack of skills having never trained in any type of fighting art. I did 10 years in the army and was once very fit, however now I hate my body and the slob i have become, I'm looking for a gym that welcomes brand newbies that are keen to learn and change there whole lifestyle and diet.

I live in Alsager, Stoke-On-Trent and run a two companies so time is tight but I can move things around to suit this is something i want to do for myself and my family.

My idea at the moment is morning jogs and evening class's please let me know if there are any gyms in the area that can help.

Steve.

Sorry i have just noticed this post is in the wrong part of the forum....not a good start.

Try Stoke Fight Factory dude, I don't know the address but ill PM you the number for one of the main guys there.
    For Mixed Martial Arts in Wolverhampton visit www.wolverhamptonmma.co.uk

Brilliant, Nice one Dan.

This guy might well be worth a look, in that area: http://georgievmmaacademy.webs.com/

theres plenty of bjj places in stoke, i would join one, get a couple of years under your belt then think about mixing it up.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ttt for pieman update
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Impact Fighting Arts, BJJ Black Belt tuition. Plus MMA and Thai Boxing. Contact Simon McGovern.
    Sponsored By www.faixarua.net