Thread: Cage Warriors 2012 documentary

Administrator

Default Cage Warriors 2012 documentary

Check out this 30-minute documentary reviewing Cage Warriors Fighting Championship in 2012, featuring footage of some of the year's best Cage Warriors moments, as well as contributions from the likes of Ian Dean, Marc Goddard and more...

This is a great watch. I myself have no vested interest in it, or any reason for you guys to particularly pay attention from 7:00 onwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    This is a great watch. I myself have no vested interest in it, or any reason for you guys to particularly pay attention from 7:00 onwards.
    Jay 'All You Can Eat' Furness.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

So does this mean Ritch did a ********?!?
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Liam James - I wrapped his hands and without sounding biased The whole locker room where going mental for him. Everyone stopped what they were doing and were just transfixed to the monitor. That night Liam earned they keys to Amman, Jordan without a doubt!

Jay Furness - not only did I write for YourMMA but I also offered to warm up James Saville after Jay turned all Elephant man after his fight. And James is the man who made a peace symbol on hims torso IN BLOOD after he won his fight.

I remember wrapping Pktasinski and the crown Prince wandered past smiling saying hello whilst I was swearing get out of my way. He had a mate who was fighting that night too...