Thread: Graham Turner Defends FW Title Against Fouad Mesdari – OnTop7 Main Event

Hybrid View

Default Graham Turner Defends FW Title Against Fouad Mesdari – OnTop7 Main Event

On Top have tonight announced the main event to their 7th show, which will feature Scotland’s very own Graham “Afterburner” Turner, who will take on French fighter Fouad Mesdari for Turner’s featherweight title.

http://love2fightuk.com/2013/01/25/g...p7-main-event/

LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

I'm surprised nobody has commented on this fight, imo Turner is one of the most exciting fighters in the UK, hope he gets the win and revenge for his team mate.

Yeah its a great fight, tbh OnTop goes under the radar a little for the quality of fights they have on! we're trying to help out

i think The Afterburner will take this one though and make it 1-1 between Fouad & DNFT
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

French kid is aggressive and explosive, the fight with dean was a very quick stoppage.

Turner is more focused now than ever, rattled off three good wins in 4 months last year and has been coming on leaps and bounds in the gym. on top belt staying at DNFT

Afterburner by cunt kicking.
    PROFESSIONAL MMA SHIT.
    LIKES FREE STUFF.
    GIVE ME MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by markjitsu View Post
    Afterburner by cunt kicking.
    Wouldn't be the first cunt kicking he has dished out.

Also the DNFT revenge thing wont work, graham doesnt check anyones records or footage, he knows the guys name, that hes 10-2 and french and thats it.

Coaches check the tape and tailor grahams training to meet a set game plan.