Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: DNP and Keto cutting thread

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    This is pretty hard stuff. Been reading up on it and it's not advised to try if you are unsure of what to do and what not to do. It is risky but some say the best product out there for weight loss. I guess if you can stick to it and do it right then you should be able to lose 5-7lbs a week. Not advised to use over a long period though.

I know Bateman knows his stuff so not saying he doesn't know what to do just incase anyone else see's this and things about trying it
    thanks mate , it is pretty hardcore , ephidrene pretty much has a metabolic rate of about 5% , DNP has a rate of about 50% so you can see why people like it. You will also need lots of water , Electrolytes , T3 and low carbs as this will add to the thermogenic properties of DNP. You eat carbs and you will heat up big time , ...

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

Also, DO NOT drink Alcohol on it or take it in the Summer time when you would normally be hot.

Whats the most you have taken in a day? and what were the effects like?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Also, DO NOT drink Alcohol on it or take it in the Summer time when you would normally be hot.

Whats the most you have taken in a day? and what were the effects like?
    250mg a day with 75 mg of tiromel, the effects are good , i was running ROHM MST with it and some sustanon , 1 mil a week.
    i have cut up quite well but i couldnt run it any longer than 8 days , some run 500 mg a day , fuck that.. you only start to feel the effects of it 3 days in so keep that in mind. dont take another because you don tthink its working. Makes the whites of your eyes yellow , and pretty much anything else that should be white

i prefer thermo lipid and t3 to be honest.

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/