Thread: BAMMA 12 maun event now?

Default BAMMA 12 maun event now?

Who do you all think will be the main event at BAMMA 12 now Rob Sinclair is out? Will Curt risk fighting someone else knowing a loss will set him back years or will it be someone else? I'd like to see Max Nunes fight for the vacant lhw title, possibly against someone like Jason Jones?

I know they have someone in mind for Curt, so it looks like he's still fighting.
    Fighting, writing and mood lighting.

Tom Bell asked Curt about his next move:

"Stevie Ray is a good fighter so I'd have to be on top of my game. If I was to get matched up against him and if I could win that maybe me and Rob could put both titles on the line and fight for that. That would be good.

"But basically, if I'm not going to be offered a title fight, I want somebody from America or somebody who's got a really big name where people will talk if I beat them. I want someone who has got something to lose.

"BAMMA is going to have to offer, I don't know, maybe a UFC veteran or an American where I can gain something from winning the fight.
    Source
    Twitter: @demetriomarquez

Hope they get a top fighter for curt he deserves it
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by brashleyholland View Post
    I know they have someone in mind for Curt, so it looks like he's still fighting.
    Do you know who they have in mind?
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

That would be a great fight. Stevie made a name for himself by fighting and winning against guys others felt he didn't have a chance against.

Looks like new management are looking after him very carefully now. If they don't like the look of Warburton, then the likes of Newman, Mike Wilkinson, Lee Wieczorek or Stapes would also be great matches.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Saw something earlier saying Curt's fight will be announced this week.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Saw something earlier saying Curt's fight will be announced this week.

Hopefully we find out soon. This guy clearly knows where it is though, you can tell by the way he's pointing.
    16-bit for life http://findingdyluck.blogspot.co.uk/

James Lake - Event Co-ordinator / Business Development

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    That would be a great fight. Stevie made a name for himself by fighting and winning against guys others felt he didn't have a chance against.

Looks like new management are looking after him very carefully now. If they don't like the look of Warburton, then the likes of Newman, Mike Wilkinson, Lee Wieczorek or Stapes would also be great matches.
    Stevie would fight anyone if it was solely up to him!. He would give anyone in the UK a good fight, in my opinion. It all depends on what Stevie would gain out of it and potential exposure for him. He is now training with one of the best fight teams/gyms in Europe and will only get better.
    www.ontoppromotions.co.uk - MMA Promotion/Fighter Management

Got told a few of the fight's today including Curt's and so far it's sounding decent. Should be announced this week i think.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency