Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TUF 17 episode 2 ***Spoilers***

Default TUF 17 episode 2 ***Spoilers***

I really like the new production of the tuf series. The close up interviews etc makes it feel like a new show.

Well done to Luke Barnatt. Was getting worried that he might lose a decision. I thought his defensive wrestling was very good, constantly getting back to his feet. Awesome KO.

With regards to the "Monster that no one wants to fight". Teh interwebz believes it to be Uriah Hall and I have to admit, I did too. BUT when they showed the preview for next week, I'm pretty sure that was a black guy they were shovelling into the ambulance. I re wound it several times, also there is a guy going with him in a Sonnen team jersey. Maybe the clip is deliberately misleading and is actually showing a KO from later in the season?

Seems like this will be a good season. I just hope they let them bang, bro
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Awesome showing from Luke. There's a review of the fight here in case anyone wants to check it out:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...ight-recap.htm

Thought he was really impressive and looked very well rounded against what you might call a 'unit'.

I cant motivate myself to watch it. Sonnen is an absolute tool and most of the septics on TUF are unbareable, I'll end up sticking my foot through the TV. I enjoyed the smashes but really think that TUF has become old and stale now

This series is like a breath of fresh air the way it s filmed and put together.
    Congrats to Luke - great KO.
    I kind of feel for Gilbert Smith in that he has 2 or 3 team mates who are complete cunts.
    REFEREE with MMA Officials

Josh Samman is an utter penis. Really hope he gets knocked sparko as some point.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    I cant motivate myself to watch it. Sonnen is an absolute tool and most of the septics on TUF are unbareable, I'll end up sticking my foot through the TV. I enjoyed the smashes but really think that TUF has become old and stale now

Think most people feel this way, but it is definitely better. Everything about it. Sonnen is ace, not like I expected. Very respectful towards John (Makes a few witty comments but friendly banter)

The fighters seem decent too. Worth taking a look mate

Here's Luke's week 2 blog, it's awesome again:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...log-week-2.htm

Wrestle, wrestle, wrestle, wrestle, wrestle, GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU BIG MUSCLEY BASTARD, wrestle, wrestle, wrestle, BOOM “Flying Knee” KO.

That's pretty much it! I flew as far as Bob Sapp competing in the long jump but the knee was still pretty sweet, and it’s my first ever KO so I was pretty damn proud of myself. Plus DID YOU SEE THE SIZE OF THAT BASTARD? I really proved muscles don’t win fights.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom666 View Post
    Think most people feel this way, but it is definitely better. Everything about it. Sonnen is ace, not like I expected. Very respectful towards John (Makes a few witty comments but friendly banter)

The fighters seem decent too. Worth taking a look mate
    im not sure i like the filming of it, seems to be shot as more an inspirational movie than a fight show, showing all of the interviews in dark lighting etc... bit gay

Quote Originally Posted by Nimmy View Post
    im not sure i like the filming of it, seems to be shot as more an inspirational movie than a fight show, showing all of the interviews in dark lighting etc... bit gay

Hahaha it must be because I'm gay then Nimmy!

I do like it though, mainly because it feels a bit more modern/fresh

Quote Originally Posted by BoomBoom666 View Post
    Hahaha it must be because I'm gay then Nimmy!

I do like it though, mainly because it feels a bit more modern/fresh
    lol dont mean it like that fella but it seems really dramatic and overly american. Not liking the UFC's production recently the whole fox set up is murder