Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bisping vs. Belcher booked as the UFC 159 co-main event.

Default Bisping vs. Belcher booked as the UFC 159 co-main event.

Bisping looks to make a return to the win column by beating Belcher this April.

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/news...co-main-event/
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

War Belcher

Grizzly why don't you like Bisping?

Good fight and a great card coming together for UFC 159.

I hope Bisping can take this one and I bet he will be alot less nervous than he was against Belfort.

Good fight, hopefully the winner gets Lombard.

I think mike will win this fairly comfortably more due to the fact that belcher is not as good as he and many others think he is. He gets hit too easily and doesn't have the speed and power of Belfort, though he is decent everywhere. Plenty of the guys in the top 10 will beat him, in fact in many ways he's like mike, far too good for the majority of the division, not good enough to beat the top guys.

Suprised this is a co main event after they both lost big in their last fights

^ he doesn't need the speed and power of Belfort when 16 of his 18 wins have come by finish be it sub or KO/TKO.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    ^ he doesn't need the speed and power of Belfort when 16 of his 18 wins have come by finish be it sub or KO/TKO.
    But speed and power were the key reasons why mike couldn't fight his fight against belfort. and the vast majority of bispings wins are finishes as well?? He doesn't pose anywhere near the threat that Belfort did. Didn't really give mike much of a chance against vitor, think he'll be favourite in this fight. Looking forward to seeing him lose the rest of his hype after this fight.

Should be a decent contest and who knows, Bisping may still yet become the first Cypriot UFC Champion.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Ha. This is getting cartoonish.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Should be a decent contest and who knows, Bisping may still yet become the first Cypriot UFC Champion.
    I don't think that and I know you don't but there are some good fights still for mike in the division. Fights against belcher, Lombard and possibly franklin are good matchups and fights many fans want to see IMO.