Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If I go to Cage Warriors, will I get my head kicked in?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default If I go to Cage Warriors, will I get my head kicked in?

kind of wanna go to this Kentish Town show, not sure I can make it just yet, but still...

Ian is probably the best person to answer this, dunno, might be fun to see other people's thoughts as well - if I go to the show as a paying punter, will I get my head kicked in?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Only if your missus is pregnant...

As long as you have dress shoe's on you will be fine

nice, 2 classic references there!

I wouldn't dream of going to an event without polishing my shoes and wearing a tie.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    kind of wanna go to this Kentish Town show, not sure I can make it just yet, but still...

Ian is probably the best person to answer this, dunno, might be fun to see other people's thoughts as well - if I go to the show as a paying punter, will I get my head kicked in?
    Two quick things :-

i) Invite ? you fucker

ii) Not with me you wont, because I'm well-hard
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

haha i fuckin run the show. 'How can i get Gary to post again?'

that's just what I'm thinking, would be great to meet up, but it could put a downer on the night (my night) if I got my teeth kicked in by some lunatic silverback - i'm sure for you it could be quite an entertaining sideshow to the evening

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

but it could put a downer on the night (my night) if I got my teeth kicked in by some lunatic silverback - i'm sure for you it could be quite an entertaining sideshow to the evening
    I’m sure a sincere and heartfelt, public apology(or series of apologies) to all insulted parties will go some way towards ensuring your safety?
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    I’m sure a sincere and heartfelt, public apology(or series of apologies) to all insulted parties will go some way towards ensuring your safety?
    hang on, so what have you heard? *looks left, looks right* am i definitely in for a beating unless I apologise? aw man.

i'll think about it, but may have to put a cap on the word count. and levels of sincerity.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

hang on, so what have you heard? *looks left, looks right* .
    Ive already said too much....

(Unrelated point: As man about(London) town, you have probably read the free mags on the tube? Have you happened across Gus the Fox?)
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

haha quality

Gus the Fox, not seen this, any good? I take the bus most of the time, straight past this bloody venue so i see it every day and think, wouldn't it be nice to go to my local MMA show without leaving as a blood-stained mess on a stretcher