Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If I go to Cage Warriors, will I get my head kicked in?

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    haha quality

Gus the Fox, not seen this, any good? [/I]
    Give it a google.

The reason I ask is that for some reason the humour strikes me as very boogaloo-esque....to the point where I was suspicious that you might be behind the column.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ah mate, nice one, it's good stuff, will give that site a read, was instantly drawn to 'crap animals' link on there:

Coots
    Coots are racists. They are extremely unpleasant birds and once a coot (Troy Winters) made me so I angry that I punched him until both me and Troy were crying.
    http://now-here-this.timeout.com/201...ndon-wildlife/
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

kind of wanna go to this Kentish Town show, not sure I can make it just yet, but still...

Ian is probably the best person to answer this, dunno, might be fun to see other people's thoughts as well - if I go to the show as a paying punter, will I get my head kicked in?
    CWFC haters are always welcome look forward to seeing you there bring the rest of the muppet brigade too, let me know how many sheep will be following and I'l organise a very special area for you.

You have a great day jimmy boy nice to see you back on the forum.

Actions speak louder then words....#No23

haha I'm not a CWFC hater, it's more specific than that

thank you for your kind invitation
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I'm FULLY aware.
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

I'd give you a kicking if you wanted one Jimmy, cos I am a top fella like that, I have to point out you are not allowed to fight back and if my pitty patty punches and kicks dont hurt, you still have to fake it and scream and act like I am actually kicking the shit out of you. I would have gotten my technique down by now but Homer keeps dodging the ball booting he is due from me
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

My memories not the best but what is the background behind all this?
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

ah mate, look what i’ve gone and done now. i knew he was a live wire, give him a lil’ tickle and he’s using caps and everything. might as well run my own face into the corner of the HMV forum on the way home. bah. thought this thread might help, but if anything, i think i could have made things worse.

thanks evzybro. that means a lot.

Jimmy, anytime I can help a bro by kicking the shit out of them, I am there....what else are forum bro's for?

I will have to insist on you refraining from witty remarks during the kicking though, I can't punch for shit anyway and its even worse if I am pissing myself laughing
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

ah mate, look what i’ve gone and done now. i knew he was a live wire, give him a lil’ tickle and he’s using caps and everything. might as well run my own face into the corner of the HMV forum on the way home. bah. thought this thread might help, but if anything, i think i could have made things worse.

thanks evzybro. that means a lot.
    From quality retro humour to humour fail all in a few posts...

Jimmy - break out the hand-written apologies