Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If I go to Cage Warriors, will I get my head kicked in?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Pearls among swine!

Although I do owe the dictator an apology, sorry that was overstated before.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Jimmy - I'll give you a hug for being a PL Soldier and the last time we trained together I remember you throwing up in the Gymbox toilets.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Two more quick things :-

i) What have I missed between Graham & Jimmy ? feel free to PM
    ii) So are we still going ?
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

I think jimmy was one of the gang that hated on the dictator back when it kicked off i could be wrong anyone else know?
    Joey Essex is my hero, he's Reem.

Dont be scared Homie Plastikman's Avatar

So Graham has chilled out then....
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

I've put my feelers out and it's not good news, you are definitely in line for a savage beating.

I would suggest still going but wearing something like this :-

blue-footed-booby27.jpg
    Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastikman View Post
    So Graham has chilled out then....
    always chilled but I never forget personal attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReem View Post
    I think jimmy was one of the gang that hated on the dictator back when it kicked off i could be wrong anyone else know?
    you are correct mr essex jimmy loves me really he just got caught up with the sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    might as well run my own face into the corner of the HMV forum on the way home.
    kind sir considering the amount of shit you spoken about me (even tho we've never spoke) could you give me a time & a date for this event ? might be interested in watching that. would you be so kind to bring the muppets with you ? you & your muppet brigade have that sheep / flock mentality so maybe they would copy you ? you know all the ones over at the hate lounge ?

So now that the f**kin about is finished , Jimmy if you are serious and you want to join us for CWFC 52 you are more then welcome I see yourself and Gary would like to go on a date to CW52 the least I can do is give you both ringside seats as my guests.

contact paul at the press office and he will sort your tickets .

enjoy your weekend gents.
    Actions speak louder then words....#No23

Quote Originally Posted by TheDictator View Post
    you & your muppet brigade have that sheep / flock mentality so maybe they would copy you ? you know all the ones over at the hate lounge ?

Well thats classy and nice isn't it....think I'll stop posting here again as obviously there is still attitude floating about that I thought had actually gone. Ah well.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDictator View Post

So now that the f**kin about is finished , Jimmy if you are serious and you want to join us for CWFC 52 you are more then welcome I see yourself and Gary would like to go on a date to CW52 the least I can do is give you both ringside seats as my guests.

contact paul at the press office and he will sort your tickets .

enjoy your weekend gents.

damn! i knew i should have got involved in the cagewarriors/fight forum turf wars.

.......sincerely not sure if that's a nice gesture, or guilty by association.

If so can I bin Jimmy and bring someone less controversial ?
    Gary.