Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: If I go to Cage Warriors, will I get my head kicked in?

........sorry Jimmy, I don't get out much
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Haha that's fine. If I'm honest, my first thought was to steal your ticket and take Brandon Lee Hinkle instead. No-one would be able to tell, until it kicked off

Cheers graham, to be fair, I recognise that is good of you. I have to respect the way you metaphorically extend a hand in reconciliation, while openly brandishing a knife in the other.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    Jimmy - I'll give you a hug for being a PL Soldier and the last time we trained together I remember you throwing up in the Gymbox toilets.
    such happy days we did train down at the arches at least once. I vividly remember getting spinning back kicked in my gut full power by a laughing European chap. The humiliation was deep, so I went after him with low kicks and you told me to fucking behave lol
    Last edited by Jimmy Boogaloo; 02-02-2013 at 04:49 PM. Reason: my reasons are my own
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

You are quite correct - I would of preferred liver shots instead!
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

as jimmy didn't mention me in the list of posters he wanted to see post again i will say that if i see you at this show i will end you
    man, when you're the nail, hang in there....until the day you become the hammer

...and you'd be well within your rights
    Gary.

Doesn't have a signature anymore

count me in for a ticket and a kicking ..

If you need a friend, get a dog !
    http://www.PositiveAggression.co.uk/

lol, hopefully we will have a full list of people in for a kicking by fight night.

Quote Originally Posted by david5 View Post
    as jimmy didn't mention me in the list of posters he wanted to see post again i will say that if i see you at this show i will end you
    i thought you were still posting! but understand this is a serious matter which needs to be settled haha

Straight past this bloody venue so i see it every day and think, wouldn't it be nice to go to my local MMA show without leaving as a blood-stained mess on a stretcher.Des Moines Mixed Martial Arts
    Last edited by usheer; 09-02-2013 at 06:53 AM.