Thread: Watch UFC 156 Countdown Show

Default Watch UFC 156 Countdown Show

Watch the countdown to UFC 156: Aldo vs. Edgar here on The Fight Lounge.

http://www.thefightlounge.co.uk/news...ountdown-show/
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Cant fuckin wait for this fight. Always said I will never back against Frankie again after the Bj and Gray fights, BUT, can see him getting KO'd or Tko'd!!! Aldo will possibly even have the speed advantage in this, definately has the power and can utilise all eight cylinders far better than edger. And if he hurts Frankie in the way that Gray did, he'll finish him quick and not let him off the hook.
    2 great fighters though and is a great headline for any card

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny Ninja View Post
    Cant fuckin wait for this fight. Always said I will never back against Frankie again after the Bj and Gray fights, BUT, can see him getting KO'd or Tko'd!!! Aldo will possibly even have the speed advantage in this, definately has the power and can utilise all eight cylinders far better than edger. And if he hurts Frankie in the way that Gray did, he'll finish him quick and not let him off the hook.
    2 great fighters though and is a great headline for any card
    Totally agree. Is a great fight and I can't wait for it. Will be a top fight and i'm excited to see how it plays out.

I can honestly say I have never once watched a UFC countdown show. I watch too much MMA as is. I don't need to watch another hour that is promoting something that I am going to watch anyways.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

I scored it 48-48 (10-9, 10-9, 10-10, 9-10, 9-10) but that was at 6:30 trying to stop my little lad running around, after re-watching it 48-47 Aldo was probably the correct decision, not sure about 49-46 though, frankie definitely won two rounds, but they're UFC judges lol.

Yeah it was close, once again I take my cap off to frankie as he was in this fight to the end. Fuckin great fighter. Would like to see Aldo move up after another couple of defences as other than edger there is no one in this division that can give a fight, think he can potentially beat anyone at LW!

Pettis has said he wants Aldo at FW.. Now he has potential to beat both Aldo and Henderson IMO.

I'd love to see him beat benson again but he looks a more complete fighter since the wec loss. I think Aldo will be the tougher fight simply because he loses the striking advantage though once again that is a fckin great match up