Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is Rampage going to go?

I would be shocked if Rampage fought anywhere in 2013. I see him trying to make it in Hollywood for 12-14 months. Then when he discovers that's not going to be easy he will come back and have a few more MMA fights.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Quote Originally Posted by RKing85 View Post
    I would be shocked if Rampage fought anywhere in 2013. I see him trying to make it in Hollywood for 12-14 months. Then when he discovers that's not going to be easy he will come back and have a few more MMA fights.
    He hasn't got anything lined up though so I don't know how that works, if he has made $16 million in the 6 years with the UFC and his money for the A Team I don't see him struggling.

long shot i know, but seeing as he love the UK, and trains here, is there not a minuscule chance of BAMMA attempting to get him on?
    Owner of @LOVE2FIGHTmag, student of BKK Fighters & PR for WFS: Warrior Fight Series

Quote Originally Posted by gmccann15 View Post
    long shot i know, but seeing as he love the UK, and trains here, is there not a minuscule chance of BAMMA attempting to get him on?
    Not a chance in hell.

Glory or K1? Im sure they would pay quite a large sum of money for his exposure potential in the US

Im sure hes also talked about setting something up similar to boxing but for his MMA fights. For example hes the headline and he builds a card off that

Also with his love of Japan and Asia as a whole One FC?
    Last edited by FS_Clothing; 02-02-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FS_Clothing View Post
    Glory or K1? Im sure they would pay quite a large sum of money for his exposure potential in the US

Im sure hes also talked about setting something up similar to boxing but for his MMA fights. For example hes the headline and he builds a card off that

Also with his love of Japan and Asia as a whole One FC?
    One FC could be a good shout... I bet they'd pay huge amounts.

I'd like to see him at butlins, Bognor Regis. Saw 3 out of S Club 7 n it blew my mind