Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AA vs Rumble at HW? anyone?

AJ is a beast, Linderman is a really tough guy and Johnson destroyed him. Really made me realise what sort of level he is at.

^ I'd like to see him get another shot in the UFC, once he fully decides where he is going to fight, he could make MW but he's lazy, he can make LHW easy but probably can't be arsed and is walking around as probably a small HW.

I'd like to see him pack on some poundage and fight at 205, he has potential to tear up the UFC LHW division imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    You can never rule out the possibility that Rumble could still come in over weight, I still find it amazing that just a couple of years ago he was making/made 170.
    Me too. Wasn't as long as a couple of years though. 16 months since he weighed in at 171 to fight Charlie Brenneman
    Last edited by Nathan_Court; 05-02-2013 at 04:38 PM.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan_Court View Post
    Me too. Wasn't as long as a couple of years though. 16th months since he weighed in at 171 to fight Charlie Brenneman
    now Brennemans at lw and Aj's at hw

mma weights dey cray son

I think one of the things i've liked about Rumble is that there's always the posibility of an old school open weight fight when he's involved.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Everyone support here someone,I love fighting and mms games.He might be wise to avoid a pure stand up fight with Rumble and lean on him pretty good.who knows, he might step in and think Rumble's miniature and try to bash him quick fast.

Everyone support here someone,I love fighting and mms games.He might be wise to avoid a pure stand up fight with Rumble and lean on him pretty good.who knows, he might step in and think Rumble's miniature and try to bash him quick fast.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    Come again?... Why are you repeating him.

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'