Thread: Aldo and Pettis agree to fight this August.

Default Aldo and Pettis agree to fight this August.

3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

Great fight though I would prefer to see pettis vs henderson rematch. Pettis is one of only a cuople of guys in the LW division that can give Benson a fight.
    My money is on Aldo to beat Pettis though this is a very close fight!

Pettis will beat Aldo imo, he's good enough to avoid the leg kicks, he's a better and faster striker than Edgar and I think he'll beat Aldo... Pettis could be the first multi divisional champion because I think he beats the winner of Melendez and Henderon as well.

little surprized this fight is so far out. I don't see any reason they couldn't have this fight late June-ish. You could also have Llamas and Korean Zombie fight around that same time (either against each other or other people) and then you can have the next number 1 contender lined up at around the same time.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Pettis will beat Aldo imo, he's good enough to avoid the leg kicks, he's a better and faster striker than Edgar and I think he'll beat Aldo... Pettis could be the first multi divisional champion because I think he beats the winner of Melendez and Henderon as well.
    im going for pettis too, looks bang on form