Thread: Towler vs. Cook - BAMMA 12

Hybrid View

Default Towler vs. Cook - BAMMA 12

UCMMA champ Darren Towler takes on the 3-0 Callum Cook at BAMMA 12 in Newcastle:

http://www.yourmma.tv/news/details.a...k-bamma-12.htm

Obviously Towler has the experience and bigger names on his resume, but Cook has nothing to lose as a young underdog.

Towler needs to fight a big name, he hasn't fought and beaten anyone in recent memory thats worth noting he only beat Smith via cut and think he'd have lost had it not been stopped.

Bring on Neil Wain or Stav.

I think it sais a lot about a guys wins when you look on sherdog and not only is 1 of his 3 not listed but his 1 win against Rob Bennet is listed as being against "Pob Bennet". His other win is via headbutt dq.

That being said I don't know the fighter at all and have never seen him so who knows, fair play for him wanting to step up to face a unit that's for sure

Quote Originally Posted by sol_dave View Post
    I think it sais a lot about a guys wins when you look on sherdog and not only is 1 of his 3 not listed but his 1 win against Rob Bennet is listed as being against "Pob Bennet". His other win is via headbutt dq.

That being said I don't know the fighter at all and have never seen him so who knows, fair play for him wanting to step up to face a unit that's for sure
    The dude's name was actually 'Pob' haha. I was also cageside at the headbutt DQ one, crazy shit.

Tbh his last fight was vs Dayman lake n two fights b4 that were vs last min opponent