Thread: 'Problem is, I知 not a f*cking Christian'

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default 'Problem is, I知 not a f*cking Christian'

whoa, scary times for the LAPD

The former police officer at the centre of a manhunt after a shooting spree that left three people dead has issued a killing list of "high value targets".

Christopher Dorner vowed "warfare" on anyone working for the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), promising an element of surprise by attacking where they work, sleep or eat.
    http://news.sky.com/story/1049315/ex...ling-manifesto

I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions...
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/124363332/...rner-Manifesto
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Whoa...that's heavy.

As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.
    if becomes necessary to immobilize a vehicle, a .50 BMG round in the engine block will shut it down quickly. If it is necessary to breach barriers, a .50 BMG round will penetrate most commercial brick walls and concrete blocks.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrett_M82
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Coffee drinker, prefer Pepsi and I'm kind of a big deal.

The LAPD said that if Dorner was indeed in the cabin when it was engulfed with flames, it may take days, or even weeks, to establish his identity for certain.
    yeah prolly him. would be a hollywood move to have a body stored there to throw them off the scent.