Thread: Why sign an exclusive deal with a UK promotion?

Default Why sign an exclusive deal with a UK promotion?

In light of the recent announcements by BAMMA about their signings to multi-fight deals, i shared my thoughts on it here, breaking it down, asking WHY? have a read and comment with your opinion

http://love2fightuk.com/2013/02/08/w...-uk-promotion/
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

personally i think Bamma match top fights. but there shows arnt too often. maybe 3 a year and if thats the case its going to be the signed fighters that will be put onto the card first. so it will be the same names over and over. just fighting problys some of the guys who were on the las card. eg marshman, barnes, nunes, mensah, neun, punshon,thompson. have all been on the last few cards. where as cagewarriors have more shows different names appear on them.
    personally i prefer cw overall but i do prefer the main cards of bamma to theres each time they clash.
    also bamma only release the fights a couple of weeks before the event. if they tried to release them a little further out they could sell more tickets. i remember going to 8 at n ottingham and it seemed like some of the fights were only released 2/3 weeks before the event