Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tear Up 12 Results

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    haha that's a different lifetime, surely.
    *grin* Indeed. Fresh start, new chapter - will be around here talking about fights and training (just not my own!)
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

I got Tear up to have c class rules a while ago. Its unified Amateur. Somehow they are now calling it c class pro. All these rules sets are shit. Unified Am, And B class pro, Full pro.

If you suffer from nerves and want to get a feel for the cage do something else. Like train properly in the gym. A show people pay to watch shouldnt have no head shots stuff on it. Its a money spinner. get a few local wannabe cage fighters who will sell some tickets but definatley dont want to be punched in the face. Put on some shit fights that the crowd think are shit and puts them off mma. But at least the 'dont punch me in the face im nervous and getting a feel for it' cagefighter can put pictures of himself on facebook in his tapout shorts, doing the tito grave digger celebration when he just hammer fisted someone in the arm to win on points then all is well.

Glad to get that off my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    But at least the 'dont punch me in the face im nervous and getting a feel for it' cagefighter can put pictures of himself on facebook in his tapout shorts, doing the tito grave digger celebration when he just hammer fisted someone in the arm to win on points then all is well.

Glad to get that off my chest.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! brilliant

/\ /\ /\ This.

I've had the pleasure of reffing no head shot fights and, luckily for me, the combatants we clueless on the ground. So thats about 20mins of my life that I'll never get back.
    MMA Officials London, Essex and East Anglia representative

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard_Hanson View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! brilliant
    Really made me laugh too-You can just feel your annoyance Paul

Quote Originally Posted by The Gimp View Post
    /\ /\ /\ This.

I've had the pleasure of reffing no head shot fights and, luckily for me, the combatants we clueless on the ground. So thats about 20mins of my life that I'll never get back.
    At least reffing you get to move about a little. Can't count the amount of times i've commentated on a show when there's been fight's like that. Felt like falling asleep in my chair at times.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency