Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Next fighter from the UK/Ireland into the UFC

Default Next fighter from the UK/Ireland into the UFC

With the recent announcement of McGregor getting signed by the UFC who do you think is next in line or on the UFC's radar,
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

I'd say Robert Whiteford.

Quote Originally Posted by KeiranMc View Post
    I'd say Robert Whiteford.
    One of the front runners.

Yeah I agree with Whiteford..........I thnk if Ray pulls off a win against Warburton he might not be 2 far away either.
    Last edited by BIg Red; 11-02-2013 at 03:24 PM.

I think John Phillips has a great chance if he gets the win over Taylor, there are a few others but James Brum stands out after a fantastic 2012 in a strong promotion, he can't be too far away, especially as he already has a teammate in the UFC.

Id like to see Scope get a few wins and see how he stands, the hype on him has cooled off a bit after his inactivity due to his injury.

Maybe Brum or Pendred could be next if they continue their good form.

Scope is very talented but needs to put a run together and drop to Lightweight then reckon he could get a shot.

Max Nunes will be there it's just a matter of when, a fight between him and Linton Vassell would be massive and concrete their position behind Manuwa.

Ray isn't ready yet but reckon the UFC could take note if he beat Curt especially if it is true that the UFC will come to Scotland in Q4 of 2013.

They need to look at all the British talent and see whether they are indeed the best in the country, when UFC signed up guys from The Smashes think they could had better guys.

The following I think will get cut soon due to losses in their next fights (In my opinion): Phil Harris, Andy Ogle, Colin Fletcher, Tom Watson and a couple more possibly.

I would love for them all to win but don't feel they will
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Brum, Whiteford and Nunes most defo will be there and there abouts.

Personally i cant see Ray beating Warburton. If curt wins this he must be somewhere near

and if it does go to Scotland in 2013 if Graham Turner remains unbeaten in all 2013 he might be a good shout, same with Pendred aswell in my opinion

Graham Turner, 21-7 at only 25 is crazy, beat some great guys too.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Brum, Whiteford and Nunes most defo will be there and there abouts.

Personally i cant see Ray beating Warburton. If curt wins this he must be somewhere near

and if it does go to Scotland in 2013 if Graham Turner remains unbeaten in all 2013 he might be a good shout, same with Pendred aswell in my opinion
    Why can't you see Ray beating Warburton?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!