Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next fighter from the UK/Ireland into the UFC

Brum, Vassell or Nunes for me.

I just want a scot to get in there finally, any Scottish fighter!
    Fuck no-gi

I'd like to think Rob Sinclair but he keeps seeming to be being overlooked. I recon Stapes may get another shot. Whiteford is a good shout but sometimes I don't think talent is what it is all about. Michael Page(Is that the dude who's crazy fast with crazy kicks?)

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    Why can't you see Ray beating Warburton?
    Just can't, warburton has fought better opponents. Seen his last fight with hardiman and seen a couple of curts fights. He has more to offer than anybody else he has fought. Curt will finish it in the 2nd by tko I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    Just can't, warburton has fought better opponents. Seen his last fight with hardiman and seen a couple of curts fights. He has more to offer than anybody else he has fought. Curt will finish it in the 2nd by tko I reckon
    Warburton's GnP is awesome, but Ray has never been TKO'd. If he has a weakness I think it's actually good grapplers and overcoming guys who can keep top position. I think this will be a close fight! Really looking forward to it. Good luck to Stevie Ray.
    I would ban the triangle choke, the refuge of cowards everywhere.

Rob Sinclair prob most deserves it i recon

surely it's got to be between.....

Rob Sinclair
    Linton Vassell
    James Brum
    Max Nunes
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

From what i read a few lads from sunderland way deserve a crack.

I'd like to see Ronnie Mann move over to the UFC.

Other than that you've got the likes of Whiteford, Brum, Nunes, Warburton, Sinclair and Phillips who could be knocking on the door should they get another 1-2 wins each.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkey View Post
    If you compare both of their last fights, which were on BAMMA they both won pretty convincingly against not bad UK guys. Obviously Curt has been in the UFC and therefore has fought a higher level of opponent but his opponent will be hungry, have a high workrate and be very explosive.

Everyone will have their opinion on how it will go down and most will side with the favourite, Curt. Should be a good fight!
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!