Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Next fighter from the UK/Ireland into the UFC

Ray always seem to thrive in being the underdog aswell, I fancy his chances in this fight.
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

I reckon it'll be Joanne Calderwood. I know the female division is very shallow at the moment, but she is turning heads in America.

Based by record and win-streak i would say Cathal Pendred.

Quote Originally Posted by Brustablett View Post
    Based by record and win-streak i would say Cathal Pendred.

It looks like the UFC are starting to pay some attention to the names on some f the new signings records so Cathal is a good shout, won't harm his chances having a couple team mates in there with gunni and connor signed

Dont get me wrong Ray looks a good strong lightweight and he is still young aswell. i do think he could be pretty good. just at the minute i dont think he is good enough to beat Warburton at the minute.
    Thats just my opinion though and am sure otheres see it different to me.
    Other than Lauzon and Burke (2008) he hasnt been stopped. and if it was too go to decision i think warburtons top game will be too strong. so i couldnt see him winning that way.

Quote Originally Posted by jim2007 View Post
    If you compare both of their last fights, which were on BAMMA they both won pretty convincingly against not bad UK guys. Obviously Curt has been in the UFC and therefore has fought a higher level of opponent but his opponent will be hungry, have a high workrate and be very explosive.

Everyone will have their opinion on how it will go down and most will side with the favourite, Curt. Should be a good fight!
    My last comment was in reply to this forgot to click on it. oops

Cathal Pendred, Paul McVeigh, Robert Whiteford, Michael Page

How about Tom breese and Dave hill! Both great fighters
    YOU CANT EXPECT TO REACH THE TOP WITHOUT A LITTLE CLIMBING!

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Max Nunes, eh? UFC, wow. There's a prediction. Let's hope so, if he ignores people who doubt him and focuses on improving his undeniably awesome skillset, for sure he can get there.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

if john phillips can get another submission or 2 under his belt i reckon he might get a crack.

anyone know what tim radcliffe is up to? always thought he was near ufc standard.

bit of a long shot but wouldn't be overly suprised if tommy maguire got a call from uncle dana either.