Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

Babyfakes, erm something nice, well, your abs seem quite large?
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Why thankyou. its due to my immense sit up routine

You obviously have trained with Roy Nelson at some point, c'mon, don't be shy about it.

Well you know.....I dont like answering questions about my training......but if it impresses you then YEAH i trained with roy nelson, i rolled with him and think I held my own so I think in a few months I should be able to do well at a small show like One FC or DREAM!!!!!maybe even some UFC prelims but no-one big like JDS or Weidman, I dont want to get ahead of myself

I don't have a problem with you not answering any questions about your training, its not like you started a blog...about your training! Like you say, as long as you don't take on a top ten ranked opponent in your first fight, you should be fine, below that level its all much the same really I suppose.

Because of your nice feedback, I will show you my before and after picks from the last week to this week, all from walking my dogs and drinking green tea................

Fat+bloke.jpg

Dude, I have to say, that walking has really paid off, you must be walking at a reasonable pace for at least 2miles a day surely?
    How do you recover so quickly in order to walk again the day after? I know you dont like answering any questions on your blog or giving away any information but do you use supplements? Over the counter? Under..?

How dare you suggest I'm on supplements, have you not read my blog??? Its all down to length walks and green tea. Your winding me up now troll, gtfo my blog.

By the way, what weight are you?

Tell me your record, you first then me!!! I bet you only do amatuer......I TRAIN UFC YOU KNOW!!!!!!fucking small timers!

I apologise baby, you obviously just have the natural genetics only a handful of people on the planet have, such as Overeem and erm..Overeem?

I weigh roughly twice what I would weigh if you cut me in half, give or take some spillage.

My record, mostly consists of 12" Hardcore trance and techno. Also you have only just revealed you train UFC, I again apologise for presuming you only trained MMA. My bad, please accept my sincererererererererest apologies.

Damn right i have, I have the best genetics, hence my fastrack passed amatuer and semi pro ranks, although I do not appreciate your flamboyant response to my questions. Anyway, my record collection is better than yours, consisting of only the best motivational tracks for my work out such as the harlem shake. I shall show you a video of how a real man mixes dance with body combat art..........

You cant beat these moves!!