Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

Quote Originally Posted by babyfakes View Post
    Hi guys, went for a walk with the dogs today, I took a pretty picture to show you all how Im doing

I look nothing like that your just mad because i refuse to say what gym im at looking at me you wouldnt even think im fat but the weight class im after requires me to lose the weight im not even heavy weight as it currently stands nice try though

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    Dude... You'll be ready in no time with this routine.
    Maybe throw in some touching of toes.
    Its my first week lets leave the insults till after the 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Looks like this blogs gone abit tits up
    Your not helping and i know you have a chip on your shoulder because of the gym your at but if you ever want to get matched up for september then im all up for it and you would probs feel a bit more humble afterwards your not the only one at a well known good gym call me what you want but if im as shit and fake as claimed you will beat me inside 1 round wont you it could happen at leeds and by that time i will be lighter then you so no excuses.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Dude, I have to say, that walking has really paid off, you must be walking at a reasonable pace for at least 2miles a day surely?
    How do you recover so quickly in order to walk again the day after? I know you dont like answering any questions on your blog or giving away any information but do you use supplements? Over the counter? Under..?
    Its my first week im doing that and stretching and getting used to my clean diet because when on a clean diet for the first few days i usually have the shits not sure if im the only one but i guess it could be the high protein intake.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 16-02-2013 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    ...............HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHA!

You might hate me babyfakes,but I feel like I love you.
    Honestly dont care what you have to say i spent a week trying to detox my body im back with the boys on Monday while your still trolling

Never mind eh? But if you give your blog a fucking movie title like "the true underdog blabla" and then put zero info in regarding training whilst demanding people give you your due respect you've only got yourself to blame really.
    Once again, I fucking love you fakes for the chuckling you gave me and making me feel better about ranting on t'net- am a sensitive soul.
    Your right about getting as much help/advice as possible though goose-i never offered any as i've only competed no gi up to now- but I know I used to over complicate/overthink stuff- Now,as long as I eat clean,get me training in (an try and work harder than my last session) rest and look after any niggles or little injuries, I know ive had a decent week-rest then move onto the next 1.
    Fake my mum fucking died you nob head i had to arrange the sale of her house while caring for her farther who has alzheimer's its only recently he has moved in to a care home where he will be looked after round the clock which is why a few months ago i mentioned i was feeling low etc all and im not even 21 and is it any fucking wonder i wouldn't give any reasons i wouldn't be surprised if you insulted her. Now please all of you get off my blog and stay off as its not a joke to me and its starting to feel very personal.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Your not helping and i know you have a chip on your shoulder because of the gym your at but if you ever want to get matched up for september then im all up for it and you would probs feel a bit more humble afterwards your not the only one at a well known good gym call me what you want but if im as shit and fake as claimed you will beat me inside 1 round wont you it could happen at leeds and by that time i will be lighter then you so no excuses.
    Mate your boring me to tears.i have literally nothing left to say to you.i tried to ask questions to increase both our knowledge and we could have help one and other but u r disrespecting a lot of people that could help u out.i will continue to train my arse off an leave the match making to my coach like anyone who's starting out with half a clue would do.id advise u to do the same but u won't listen.if our paths do cross in the cage so be it.but know that I will be training my arse off to be the best I can be,just like I am for this fight.i look forward to hearing how u get on next week when ur back in training,maybe it might humble you
    Twitter @ricbrad

Never mind eh? But if you give your blog a fucking movie title like "the true underdog blabla" and then put zero info in regarding training whilst demanding people give you your due respect you've only got yourself to blame really.
    Once again, I fucking love you fakes for the chuckling you gave me and making me feel better about ranting on t'net- am a sensitive soul.
    Your right about getting as much help/advice as possible though goose-i never offered any as i've only competed no gi up to now- but I know I used to over complicate/overthink stuff- Now,as long as I eat clean,get me training in (an try and work harder than my last session) rest and look after any niggles or little injuries, I know ive had a decent week-rest then move onto the next 1.
    And just for the record i called it underdog because that's what i am at the moment a underdog im coming back to training after a lay off and mentally and physically its going to be a big challenge . Had anyone sent me a pm maybe i would of explained my true situation a bit sooner the last thing i wanted was to post my reason but unfortunately you have all managed to piss me off so much i did it. Anyway congratz on that real warriors the lot of you.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 03:42 AM.

And just to add,I wasn't the one calling u shit or fake,for all I know u could be fucking Fedor having a rant and rave.havnt seen u fight,or train so I don't know if your shit or the bees fucking bollocks
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Mate your boring me to tears.i have literally nothing left to say to you.i tried to ask questions to increase both our knowledge and we could have help one and other but u r disrespecting a lot of people that could help u out.i will continue to train my arse off an leave the match making to my coach like anyone who's starting out with half a clue would do.id advise u to do the same but u won't listen.if our paths do cross in the cage so be it.but know that I will be training my arse off to be the best I can be,just like I am for this fight.i look forward to hearing how u get on next week when ur back in training,maybe it might humble you
    Nice one now please no more replys thats all i ask. Everyone saying im a wannabe etc if that was the case id be writing the blog on my fb or twitter to get full attention i don't want hype or attention which is why im trying to stay anonymous but giving the info that i have im sure someone will now know whose posting i just want to write my blog if anybody on here has a tiny bit of respect for anything just leave me to my blog thank you.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 15-02-2013 at 11:56 PM.