Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

We never asked why the lay off,u offered that information yourself.the questions we asked are again as follows,with example answers about myself to make it easy for you;

What have you trained in and how long?

Kickboxing 2 years 1 month
    Mma 1year and a month
    Bjj 1 year-white belt one stripe
    Combat sambo,recently started
    No gi grappling 1 year and 1 month

What have you competed in?
    Points kickboxing interclub knockout tourney 3rd place 3 wins 1 loss
    Continuous kickboxing interclub knockout tourney 3rd place 2 wins 1 loss

So there you go.i cannot make it any simpler for you.
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    We never asked why the lay off,u offered that information yourself.the questions we asked are again as follows,with example answers about myself to make it easy for you;

What have you trained in and how long?

Kickboxing 2 years 1 month
    Mma 1year and a month
    Bjj 1 year-white belt one stripe
    Combat sambo,recently started
    No gi grappling 1 year and 1 month

What have you competed in?
    Points kickboxing interclub knockout tourney 3rd place 3 wins 1 loss
    Continuous kickboxing interclub knockout tourney 3rd place 2 wins 1 loss

So there you go.i cannot make it any simpler for you.
    I have nothing to say to you.

Surprise surprise
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Surprise surprise
    You have gone to far pal

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Fake my mum fucking died you nob head i had to arrange the sale of her house while caring for her farther who has alzheimer's its only recently he has moved in to a care home where he will be looked after round the clock which is why a few months ago i mentioned i was feeling low etc all and im not even far in to my 20s and is it any fucking wonder i wouldn't give any reasons i wouldn't be surprised if you insulted her. Now please all of you get off my blog and stay off as its not a joke to me and its starting to feel very personal.
    Wow....
    The only time the word fake is mentioned in my post you quoted is when I used it as an abbreviation of the guys name mocking you- not you. Glad to see that arrogance is alive and well though. Also,even if I was referring to you I am genuinely bewildered to what relevance the rest of your post has to it. The rest of it-"wouldn't be surprised if I insulted her"- absolutely bizarre how you have derived that from anything me or anyone on here,or in the universe,ever said.ever. Feel like ive been spiked with DMT...
    And the only thing I said what could be deemed as personal is when I came to the conclusion that you are an imbecile, after reading the literal nonsense you put on here,which you keep on proving over and over again.
    Look, If you want to come on here and spout shite to make you feel good-who am I to tell you not to. We all know a "Jay from the Inbetweeners" and love em' in spite of their delusion. But coming to an MMA forum going "am gonna walk me dogs,drink some green tea- in half a year UFC!" As Evzy said,you'll get ignored for being a shit troll-or get asked about it,and subsequently leathered for being an arrogant,deluded clown.
    BTW, I know you never mentioned the UFC really, but you may as well have. Forget "low level" Pro fighters you mentioned-an thats a bit cheeky coming from someone so quick to ask people of their record while giving fuck all out about themselves on a training "blog"- shit,forget semi pro,nsac whatever, the only shit you mention on here to do with training along with the duration of it would not help anyone in any sport,darts maybe. I used to give similar advice to middle aged obese women with diabetes when I worked as a PT. I know lads who are overweight and proper out of shape with no previous experience in any martial art,and you know how they chose to try and get fit? come to class. Not everyone is expected to go 5x5 with the gym names just cos they attend the school,but then you probably know that eh?

Why would anyone bother to send you a pm to find out how you feeling???
    You understand this is real life dont ya? Between the post title and how out of sync you are how about how hards some goals are to achieve,coupled with the arrogance am starting to think you might believe your in your own movie mate...

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    And just for the record i called it underdog because that's what i am at the moment a underdog im coming back to training after a lay off and mentally and physically its going to be a big challenge . Had anyone sent me a pm maybe i would of explained my true situation a bit sooner the last thing i wanted was to post my reason but unfortunately you have all managed to piss me off so much i did it. Anyway congratz on that real warriors the lot of you.
    Why would anyone bother to send you a pm to find out how you feeling???
    You understand this is real life dont ya? Between the post title and how out of sync you are how about how hards some goals are to achieve,coupled with the arrogance am starting to think you might believe your in your own movie mate...

Over the weekend i did some hill sprints to try and test my fitness levels I was kinda surprised that i still have a fair level of fitness but still lots of work to be done. I'm having a rest day today as i will be doing 6 nights training next week so touch wood i don't get any major injuries.

The one thing that keeps springing to mind to me whilst reading this is quite simply, if I ever made a troll, I'd fucking hope I could do a better job than this shite.

If you are going to troll, at least pretend you train / have a background etc - flesh your troll out, you are just mumbling your way through this and its shit.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    The one thing that keeps springing to mind to me whilst reading this is quite simply, if I ever made a troll, I'd fucking hope I could do a better job than this shite.

If you are going to troll, at least pretend you train / have a background etc - flesh your troll out, you are just mumbling your way through this and its shit.
    Im not trying to troll if i was id lay down a few home truths about yourself