Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

I'm swimming the channel over the weekend so will let u all know about how all the salty liquid in my face reminds me of the night I spent in that dungeon in shore ditch with all the leather

Just starting? Fuck me, I must try harder, though please explain why I also should actually think a troll is being serious?

Dude, you forget we've seen your troll attempts prior to this thread, once a troll n all that.

Anyway, I'm off to take a shit.................................yes...you knows it.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Just starting? Fuck me, I must try harder, though please explain why I also should actually think a troll is being serious?

Dude, you forget we've seen your troll attempts prior to this thread, once a troll n all that.

Anyway, I'm off to take a shit.................................yes...you knows it.
    I honestly wish you was a little heavier because i would make it my mma goal to step in there with you.

Ah and if you were real I would offer to walk your dog after I retired you
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Sounds like a challenge right there!
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Sounds like a challenge right there!
    He is to pro for me.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 03:46 AM.

Anyway figured I would write a little bit about how Im feeling.

Ive settled back in to the Training lifestyle better then I could of hoped freezer and fridge is packed to the brim with all kinds of fish and healthy turkey and turkey mince that's my main source of protein I have lots of packs of chilli rice cakes too which i have on a night with cottage cheese and salmon it really is rather yummy. Oh yes here is a great tip for you as you know before closing time the supermarkets reduce lots of meat and fish so what I do is go there around half a hour before they close and buy all the decent deals this should save you about 25% to 50% of your monthly meat and fish budget. Im feeling very very motivated to do the best I can in the sport which is going to take lots of hard work and luck. Age is thankfully on my side but who knows whats going to happen all I can do is stay true to myself and work towards my goal.

NEW GOAL Change in plan for fight date looking at November now providing progress continues at the rate its going. Also nsac rules to start with as to be honest if i do end up on the bottom Im not willing to risk the kind of injury Elbows could bring if i get tied up down there so yea Ive pretty much scrapped the full pro plan due to that fact. If i get through the fight and get the win i will most probably take the plunge then. But long way to go until that happens. Anyway im Enjoying my training Im not going to bore you with the drills we do as im sure 90% of you do the same thing so ive decided to talk about my Dogs instead Its with great regret that I can no longer take them for morning runs with me as they pull and jump up at me and simply cant be trusted. Its hopeless as I have to stop and start to sort them out and been fun loving Pit/Staffy They just want to play and not run with me so yea sad but has to be done. Thanks for reading my loyal supporters.

If what you said on the other thread is true and your gonna keep going with this blog an it's not a troll blog as you say I will follow it as I find them interesting.

Lets start off on the right foot.if I've offended you before I apologise,I know we have had difference of opinions on certain things.

It would be interesting to find out your background in martial arts and what you have competed in so we know hat level you are resuming from.
    Would be cool to know what weight u are and what unplan to fight at,what your diets like and what kind of exercises and classes your training in.

I hope u see I'm being sincere.
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Anyway figured I would write a little bit about how Im feeling.

Ive settled back in to the Training lifestyle better then I could of hoped freezer and fridge is packed to the brim with all kinds of fish and healthy turkey and turkey mince that's my main source of protein I have lots of packs of chilli rice cakes too which i have on a night with cottage cheese and salmon it really is rather yummy. Oh yes here is a great tip for you as you know before closing time the supermarkets reduce lots of meat and fish so what I do is go there around half a hour before they close and buy all the decent deals this should save you about 25% to 50% of your monthly meat and fish budget. Im feeling very very motivated to do the best I can in the sport which is going to take lots of hard work and luck. Age is thankfully on my side but who knows whats going to happen all I can do is stay true to myself and work towards my goal.

NEW GOAL Change in plan for fight date looking at November now providing progress continues at the rate its going. Also nsac rules to start with as to be honest if i do end up on the bottom Im not willing to risk the kind of injury Elbows could bring if i get tied up down there so yea Ive pretty much scrapped the full pro plan due to that fact. If i get through the fight and get the win i will most probably take the plunge then. But long way to go until that happens. Anyway im Enjoying my training Im not going to bore you with the drills we do as im sure 90% of you do the same thing so ive decided to talk about my Dogs instead Its with great regret that I can no longer take them for morning runs with me as they pull and jump up at me and simply cant be trusted. Its hopeless as I have to stop and start to sort them out and been fun loving Pit/Staffy They just want to play and not run with me so yea sad but has to be done. Thanks for reading my loyal supporters.
    You see the bits you dont wanna "bore" anyone with-such as drills etc you mentioned? add em'
    You see the bits about your frolicking dogs? leave em' oot
    You see the bits about thrifty supermarket tips? Take a Break or womens Own-100 is yours my friend.
    seriously though,after an amount of pages like this and now with it almost hinting at a training related blog, i am aticipating the shit outta it!

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    If what you said on the other thread is true and your gonna keep going with this blog an it's not a troll blog as you say I will follow it as I find them interesting.

Lets start off on the right foot.if I've offended you before I apologise,I know we have had difference of opinions on certain things.

It would be interesting to find out your background in martial arts and what you have competed in so we know hat level you are resuming from.
    Would be cool to know what weight u are and what unplan to fight at,what your diets like and what kind of exercises and classes your training in.

I hope u see I'm being sincere.
    Stay off my thread hows that for you?
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 03:47 AM.