Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

I'm not a fighter dude
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

[QUOTE=Evzy;868104]I'm not a fighter dude [/QUOT

Lol @ you thinking your on there hahaha You have grown on me Evzy

Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Babycakes; 25-03-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Dude, I'm usually on most peoples shit lists for some reason or another, I dont mind it to be honest, makes me feel...

33347375.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Dude, I'm usually on most peoples shit lists for some reason or another, I dont mind it to be honest, makes me feel...

33347375.jpg
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 03:51 AM.

See, I on the other hand am actually Anderson Silva, I just lurk in forums pretending to be a random Welsh dude, I wait til someone says something bad about me (Anderson) and then shazam I am on them, paying Dana's cronies to IP backtrace them and then I show up at their door and put my foot in their face.

Always makes me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    See, I on the other hand am actually Anderson Silva, I just lurk in forums pretending to be a random Welsh dude, I wait til someone says something bad about me (Anderson) and then shazam I am on them, paying Dana's cronies to IP backtrace them and then I show up at their door and put my foot in their face.

Always makes me chuckle.
    Lmao made me chuckle.

Just to add into yours Babycakes. I finally did a full hour of running this week. I'm no runner by any means - I can, but I hate it. I covered exactly 7 miles and I won't do that for a while again - it nearly killed me. I'm 19 stone at the moment and think that about 4 mile run is good enough for maintaining willpower and cardio. What's going on with your training? Are you still training? My club is closed until Thursday. Tomorrow though I'm going deadlifting and shoulder pressing in a round by round imitation.
    For those who don't deadlift, I encourage you to do so.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    Just to add into yours Babycakes. I finally did a full hour of running this week. I'm no runner by any means - I can, but I hate it. I covered exactly 7 miles and I won't do that for a while again - it nearly killed me. I'm 19 stone at the moment and think that about 4 mile run is good enough for maintaining willpower and cardio. What's going on with your training? Are you still training? My club is closed until Thursday. Tomorrow though I'm going deadlifting and shoulder pressing in a round by round imitation.
    For those who don't deadlift, I encourage you to do so.
    Hey man just keep it up all be worth it in the end. Yea Im still training and its going really well if im honest. All I can do is keep my head down keep working hard and hopefully when my fight comes I will show my opponent no respect and show him and whoever is watching that he has no business been in there with me Big headed sure it is but Im full of confidence at the moment which isn't a bad thing.

Haven't really been doing many free weights Its more strong man kinda strength and conditioning which hurts like hell but does the job lol.

Nothing more to add at the moment apart from I have 2 weeks booked off in july and Im looking at going out somewhere for a week to 2 weeks just to try continue my learning learn new things or learn the same things with a difference. To tell you the truth the one place I really do want to go is California and cesar gracie is around that area so im currently looking in to that depending on if I will get any teaching time from him or Nate or Nick etc if not then I might just head down south for a few weekends and spend the holiday money on sparring and privates and maybe do the whole london tour thing.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 31-03-2013 at 11:46 PM.

Just an update,iv been furiously masterbating thinking about u all reading my blog.finger up the dogs bum and everything!!