Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

Quote Originally Posted by babyfakes View Post
    Just an update,iv been furiously masterbating thinking about u all reading my blog.finger up the dogs bum and everything!!
    just a update naughtygoose is a muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    just a update naughtygoose is a muppet.
    I'm sure she is with a name like that!!is that what you call your dog??

Update its official and all booked and paid for Babycakes Is going on holiday for a canny fewweeks in july. Hotel is nothing fancy its more of a hostel situation but I don't give a shit Im going to experience Cali get high andwith any luck get a few days training at a place which in my opinion is the best place in mma.

Stockton mother fucker stockton hope I dont get shot or robbed lmao.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 04:03 AM.

Have been doing lots of sparring like most days mainly stand up Its really enjoyable and sometimes I get to shit talk as im sparring really depends what mood im in and if im finding it easy etc. As i suspected I do have power in both hands but my right so im told is very handy but I guess the real test will be if I can use that in my fight as nothing else matters.

The judo helps tons as I have tried to fit in everything else around it and added other take downs to my game . Loving wrestling not really fussed about jitz so just picked the things out which I could/would use and been drilling them as much as possible but I think its safe to say if on my back I will not stay there any longer then I possibly need too as the ground and pound seems to be one of my strong points along with take downs and I dont really know what to call my stand up its weird but has been doing the job lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    As i suspected I do have power in both hands
    You cannot possibly be for real.

His trolling has gone overboard of late, he was almost coming across as legit for a few days back there...

He still hasn't walked the fucking dog either
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by PointyShinyBurning View Post
    You cannot possibly be for real.
    Why cant I be for real? To say Im not real would be to say I don't have heavy hands which would be a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    His trolling has gone overboard of late, he was almost coming across as legit for a few days back there...

He still hasn't walked the fucking dog either
    I am legit does not matter to me what's said on a internet forum the only thing that matters to me is all the hard work pays off. I have never ever said im special or im going to be high ranked T hats not in my hands as many factors decide that one of which is genetics and mental strength which can only be fully tested against a legit opponent.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 18-04-2013 at 02:06 PM.

Still not buying it dude sorry.

Tell me more about the dog, I feel you have gone off character for awhile, we hear nothing about the dog anymore
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Still not buying it dude sorry.

Tell me more about the dog, I feel you have gone off character for awhile, we hear nothing about the dog anymore
    Dogs not dog its unfair to single one over the other.