Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

It's official,my alter ego has gone full tard. I guess I must take over from here to save this thread from becoming an even further embarrassment.i took the dogs for a walk today,thru the park and people kept looking at me funny,maybe its all the weight Iv lost so quickly or maybe its cos I used its cock as a water fountain when it pisses.i have started to add in touching of toes to my regime but find it quite difficult over my belly as all the loose skin from my weight loss gets in the way.oh yeh,I can now see my vagina or the first time in years although I didn't realise my clit looked like a swollen peach secreting lime juice,maybe need to get that checked out

Fakes Iv missed you. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Evzy View Post
    Still not buying it dude sorry.

Tell me more about the dog, I feel you have gone off character for awhile, we hear nothing about the dog anymore
    Wow you troll so hard.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 03:58 AM.

Going to put myself through 3 weeks boxing at a decent club as its the easiest way for me to get quality boxing sparring and get beaten up a bit on my feet and test my defence. Most probably starting that Wednesday as giving a bruised knee a few days off.

You got a fight lined up yet?
    Twitter @ricbrad

Walking dogs an drinkin green tea to trainin with Diaz,Melendez an co in less than a month-whats not to believe Evzy?

Quote Originally Posted by partridge3834 View Post
    Walking dogs an drinkin green tea to trainin with Diaz,Melendez an co in less than a month-whats not to believe Evzy?
    Nobody said anything about training with diaz and melendez I stated im going over there to train and if I have the money why not? This is a fun hobby for me at the moment nothing more so might as well fill my boots :P
    Last edited by Babycakes; 18-04-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    You got a fight lined up yet?
    Yes I do. I have 2 grappling tournaments coming up and a few promoters have my number if anything comes up ie any drop outs for any time after Summer. Selling tickets wont be a issue as have a wide group of friends who all enjoy watching the sport and a few are involved with the sport from a writers aspect. Id much rather travel then fight at home to start with.

No doubt we will see each other at the grapple event cant see me going far unless a lot of the local high talent decides to do a no show.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 18-04-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakes View Post
    Yes I do. I have 2 grappling tournaments coming up and a few promoters have my number if anything comes up ie any drop outs for any time after Summer. Selling tickets wont be a issue as have a wide group of friends who all enjoy watching the sport and a few are involved with the sport from a writers aspect. Id much rather travel then fight at home to start with.

No doubt we will see each other at the grapple event cant see me going far unless a lot of the local high talent decides to do a no show.
    Which grappling comps? U dropped anymore weight?when u going to Cali??
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Which grappling comps? U dropped anymore weight?when u going to Cali??
    Dropped lots of weight I was not even as fat as some suggested in the first place lol Im walking around at just over 14 stone which feels great There is room more more weight loss But I refuse to half starve myself id much rather have a little weight on me and feel good and strong and fight at my natural walk around weight then play the cutting game at this early stage Think when I hit 13.8 or there a bouts that will be me done.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 04:02 AM.