Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: My Training blog road to the cage. A true underdogs story

Gotta love the hate is that all you got? keep it coming bro.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 14-02-2013 at 09:52 PM.

Fuck me its like good cop bad cop lol.You should prove him wrong to add credibility to your blog mate,and also to help other people who are thinking of fighting.training blogs can be a great tool for people thinking of training or fighting.i looked high and low for info about how it would feel to train for a fight before I decided to go for it and found none.i asked for help and advice from the people who know best,my coach,training partners and fighters from my gym.i started my blog to help motivate me so I can see where your comin from with that,but also people might see what it's like to mentally prepare.

And I put exactly what and how long I trained before making the decisions I made.

You don't have to answer my questions,its ur prerogative,all I'm saying is it may help other people if you do,and get bad cop off your back.
    Twitter @ricbrad

Thanks for answering gooses question and adding a bit of substance to your blog instead of...oh wait...
    Dear me.....
    Its not about proving me wrong mate-your doing a training blog and the info i asked about-as well as other forum members by the way,would be very useful and relevent (especially considering the info you have included) to see where you are coming from and to how it might benefit you on your "journey"
    Read me posts to see why am annoyed too- hardly comes across as being annoyed cos someone wants to train-Clue? arrogance. And support what ya crank? you talking about walking dogs and adding a few cups of green tea to ya diet? hardly an account of a gruelling training blog is it?
    I am a fan,so thanks for letting me stick to that. However,like i mentioned i do train also-hard and consistant- another reason this troll/bullshit/nonsense is a tad annoying.
    I'm coming to the conclusion you are literally an inbecile,you're making less sense the more you go on- read what i've posted and what you have been chatting since the start.... Who seems like a "wannabee"?
    Hahaha! its really not hate yano-but if you feel i dont deserve to have any requests graced by yourself,listen to what other people are asking ya-same as me really innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Fuck me its like good cop bad cop lol.You should prove him wrong to add credibility to your blog mate,and also to help other people who are thinking of fighting.training blogs can be a great tool for people thinking of training or fighting.i looked high and low for info about how it would feel to train for a fight before I decided to go for it and found none.i asked for help and advice from the people who know best,my coach,training partners and fighters from my gym.i started my blog to help motivate me so I can see where your comin from with that,but also people might see what it's like to mentally prepare.

And I put exactly what and how long I trained before making the decisions I made.

You don't have to answer my questions,its ur prerogative,all I'm saying is it may help other people if you do,and get bad cop off your back.
    Ok you 2 trolls gtfo my thread lol and you do your blog il do my dog walking and stick to my green tea lol and lets see who lasts the longest and who sticks it out.

Today went well sticking to my my nice clean diet and did a 2 hour walk with the dogs and had a nice cup of green tea when i got in felt really refreshed after drinking that. Feeding the trolls
    Last edited by Babycakes; 20-04-2013 at 03:38 AM.

How am I trolling?i admit I am relatively new on here,and gave u the benefit of the doubt cos,hell i could ise all the advoce an help i can get.but partridge is right.if u had competed or even traine before u would have answered my questions with no hesitation. The fact that u havnt leads me to think u never have,maybe uv done a boxercise class or two...I dunno.but it seems you've created this blog for nothing more than to be popular.i hope I'm wrong,but I doubt it.te advice u have to the guy asking about if he should compete with no ground game is laughable and shows ur lack of knowledge (saying he should go straight to semi pro????!!!!!)

Anyway,I'm sure ur not bothered about following my blog as I'm only fighting amatuer c class (no headshots) and u don't find it interesting.and ur right,ur blog will last longer than mine,my fights next week and it ends the day of my fight.so I guess u win that one.

Anyway,good luck with ur weight loss,I only hope that when u start training mma properly u will see that it takes well over a few months or a few years to hone ur skills enough to 'hang with the pros' cos I'm sure when u get in the cage with them,they wont offer you the benefit of the doubt as I did
    Twitter @ricbrad

Firstly there's a huge difference between top level pros in this country and bottom level pros secondly there is a few who compete at pro rules that hardly train and get the shit kicked out of them. And 3rd I honestly couldn't care if you think I don't know what its like to train hard and step in the cage those are my memory's not yours Also i find it pretty cheeky that somebody who hasent even had his first fight yet and will be fighting amatuer is trying to rip in to me i mean comon man at least get your fight out of the way so I can half way respect you before trying to say i havent done this or that. And just for the record i didnt try brag you started asking the questions.

Mate,I respect everyone that trains mma,not just fighters.cant say in too fussed u dont respect me.if all u wan to do is fight so you can say that your a fighter......and not test yourself against the best possible opponent out there,then I find that pretty disrespectful to everyone that trains there arse off,fighter or not.i respect my coach enough to do what he thinks is best for me,as he is much more experienced than me.....even tho he doesn't fight.

Your making yourself sound like a dick.i commented cos i was genuinely interested.but u have shown how little u regard anyone else's opinion,and blindly believe what u want,rather than people who may be able to offer u advice.if u want to be a fighter and not put the proper training in,be prepared to be criticised by everyone who trains their arse off,fighter or not
    Twitter @ricbrad

Quote Originally Posted by Naughtygoose View Post
    Mate,I respect everyone that trains mma,not just fighters.cant say in too fussed u dont respect me.if all u wan to do is fight so you can say that your a fighter......and not test yourself against the best possible opponent out there,then I find that pretty disrespectful to everyone that trains there arse off,fighter or not.i respect my coach enough to do what he thinks is best for me,as he is much more experienced than me.....even tho he doesn't fight.

Your making yourself sound like a dick.i commented cos i was genuinely interested.but u have shown how little u regard anyone else's opinion,and blindly believe what u want,rather than people who may be able to offer u advice.if u want to be a fighter and not put the proper training in,be prepared to be criticised by everyone who trains their arse off,fighter or not
    I see what your trying to do here and your still been a dick it has nothing to do with telling anybody Im a fighter. You expecting me to jump straight in full training is pretty bad advise ive used this week to mainly get my diet settled and im back in the gym Monday. And im not a dick im a really nice lad its you whose trying to label me. Not everyone has to fight big shows if i got the chance id take it of course but that isnt in any of my goals for this or next year.
    Last edited by Babycakes; 15-02-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Dudes, Babycakes is a troll ffs. Dont feed him.
    Sig awaiting witty quote from someone.