Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This Sat`s UFC betting.

Well, there wouldn't be much point in betting if you didn't think it was going to happen. In my opinion, you have to take a punt sometimes, after all, it is 'gambling'. I got 2 bets up last week, 1 was on Nog (who was an underdog), the other was on Maia and Aldo (Maia was good odds, pretty sure underdog too but can't remember) I've only ever got an accumulator up once, and that was when one of the fights I had down was cancelled. Accumulators in MMA are about 10 times harder to win than football accumulators.

Putting 20 on Ogle. I believe.

Av put 30 each on sass ogle nelson and barao if 3/4 win i get 518
    Liam Bad Intentions James, pro mma uk featherweight!!

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    What site you put that on?? I'll have a bit of that??

Quote Originally Posted by Simba84 View Post
    How does that work? Are you doing an accumulator? I cant see how you would get that return off 4 30 bets?
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

It worked out a 120 bet on paddy power put them fighters on ur betslip then go to bet n then down to trebles from 4 n put 30 in the box, works out 518 if 3 of ur 4 win, not as much risk as an accumulator but obv not winning as much think ya get 820 bk on that

You are putting on 4 Trebles so all 4 have to come in to win 531.53 from a 120 stake

You cant get 3 out of the 4.

All it does is cover if less than 4 come in but you would have to use a betting calculator to work out the odds
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

image.jpg got it from this mate

Yes, so all 4 have to come in for you to win the 531.53. You don't get that if only 3 come in.

If Barao, Sass and Gunnar (the 3 worst odds) come in you only get back 96.73 from a 120 bet (used a betting calculator).

If Ogle Won and 1 of the other didnt then you would probably be slightly up on your original bet.

Just wanted to make you aware.