Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Robbie Olivier signs with Cage Warriors

Haven't heard of this guy on a while, him against Whiteford would be good

Man, I flipping love Robbie. He's such a nice guy and has always been a fantastic fighter for many years. We are talking about a quiet man who hasn't had enough hype for his skills and pioneering. He's been at it for a few years now.
    Haven't seen him train for a while but the Tsunami guys have strong links now to top organisations, with John Maguire in the UFC and Luke Barnatt headed the same way - who knows if he can finish his career strong.
    That's by no means intended to degrade the legitimacy of CW but I trust people know what I mean.
    Solid supporter of: Tomasz Adamek. Maurício Rua. Daniel Ghiţă

Quote Originally Posted by Will Samuelson View Post
    Man, I flipping love Robbie. He's such a nice guy and has always been a fantastic fighter for many years. We are talking about a quiet man who hasn't had enough hype for his skills and pioneering. He's been at it for a few years now.
    Haven't seen him train for a while but the Tsunami guys have strong links now to top organisations, with John Maguire in the UFC and Luke Barnatt headed the same way - who knows if he can finish his career strong.
    That's by no means intended to degrade the legitimacy of CW but I trust people know what I mean.
    Spot on mate. IMO the most under appreciated guy in uk mma, he's sacrificed his own career/glory for too long, he does a lot behind the scenes for his gym/fighters/uk mma in general, I really hope he finishes his own fighting career strong because he deserves it.

Robbie is a top bloke and very talented. I expect him to do well.

Thats a fantastic signing,

IMHO Cage Warriors is the best UK MMA Promotion for Robbie as they will get him the fights
    which has been his biggest problem; most FW fear fighting him and seeing him train and fight.... I dont blame them.

Well done CW, Robbie and Tsunami.

The Managers Handbook:

'Let us never negotiate out of fear and let us never fear to negotiate.'

'The cunning warrior attacks neither body or mind'

TNA Sports Agency

Management:
    Team Hellboy Hansen MMA

Agent:
    Team Carvarlho
    Team Bruckmann Martial Arts
    Big Mikes Gym
    FTCC