Thread: kept that quiet

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Default kept that quiet

Fair play, this is awesome, totally missed the news.

If you want to win a Cage Warriors title this year, be prepared to work for it; the organization plans to host single-night championship tournaments this year in three different weight classes
    "When we heard Conor had been signed, we said, 'Let's liven this up for the fans,'" Boylan today told MMAjunkie.com Radio (www.mmajunkie.com/radio

The two semifinal-round fights will kick off the card, and the tournament final will headline that night's event. Events and dates, as well as tournament participants, will be announced shortly.

"We'll do these tourneys to decide who the new champions are," Boylan said. "We're really excited"
    http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/0...ents-this-year
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Hopefully one in scotland loved the last show

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

ttt for Scotland

Is it ok for a mod to change the name of the thread to 'oh look, cage warriors tournaments'?
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'