Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva II, Overeem vs. Dos Santos set for UFC 160.

Cain kills BigFoot everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

And Reem is going to get KOed for the 87th time in his MMA career.

Bigfoot is massively under rated if he hits Cain then there is a very good chance he will go down and not recover. Also it really depends on Overeems mind set and prep if he comes in strong and plays to his strengths uses his footwork and angles and mixes it up with junior and not just have a punch brawl then i think a lot will be very very surprised at the outcome of both these fights.

BigFoot is not a KO artist.

Reem got cocky and he got KOed again in his career.

Cain and Cormier killed BigFoot because he simply can't cope with their power and speed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrWinstonChurchill View Post
    BigFoot is not a KO artist.

Reem got cocky and he got KOed again in his career.

Cain and Cormier killed BigFoot because he simply can't cope with their power and speed.
    I think the guy just needed a confidence boost which he now has Cain is beatable at that level. I mean your not wrong Cain could beat him but all i am saying is if the fight is standing then im not going to be shocked if the big guy catches him.

Out of 18 MMA wins 13 have been KO or TKO.........that is all
    Im gona come at you like a SPIDERMONKEY.....you hear that a SPIDERMONKEY

JDS is much faster and has better stand up than BigFoot and a fully fit Cain just cranked up the pace and mauled him.

Take it the fact that both Cormier and Cain have already smashed BigFoot, I've see nothing different in a re-match.

And BigFoot lost the 1st and 2nd round against Reem.

Who was pick BigFoot in a rematch against Reem?

Quote Originally Posted by MrWinstonChurchill View Post
    JDS is much faster and has better stand up than BigFoot and a fully fit Cain just cranked up the pace and mauled him.

Take it the fact that both Cormier and Cain have already smashed BigFoot, I've see nothing different in a re-match.

And BigFoot lost the 1st and 2nd round against Reem.

Who was pick BigFoot in a rematch against Reem?

Just read your blog im very jealous in a nice way lol. Must of been great going out there and trying out against the standard over there.

Thank you.

I still believe BigFoot was brought in to lose to Reem.

Werdum is tied up with Big Nog in Brazil for TUF.

Stefan Struve is fighting Mark Hunt.

I'd rather see Struve or Werdum against Cain at this point.

Its the logical fight for Cain really.
    Overeem was next in line with a win. The fact that Big Foot beat him & in such an impressive way means he jumps right to the top of the line. Bear in mind there's no-one else who is on a tear.
    Sadly I see the same result as the first fight, but Cain has to fight someone.

The co-main though is a great fight. Both guys looking to restablish themselves & know a big win will do wonders for a future title shot.
    No way Overeem is going to disrespect JDS' punching power like he did with Silva. Could be an amazing stand up war.
    I think a lot of it comes down to how both guys were affected by their last loss. Yeah Overeem was sparked but he can blame it on being cocky, but Cain just manhandled JDS

It was really the only fight to make.

Bar Struve (4) and Hunt (3) no one has a win streak longer than two in the UFC heavyweight division (Not including Cormier as he has never fought in UFC and wouldn't fight Cain anyway) and the ones that do are already matched up.
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency