Quote Originally Posted by moogie101 View Post
Its the logical fight for Cain really.
Overeem was next in line with a win. The fact that Big Foot beat him & in such an impressive way means he jumps right to the top of the line. Bear in mind there's no-one else who is on a tear.
Sadly I see the same result as the first fight, but Cain has to fight someone.

The co-main though is a great fight. Both guys looking to restablish themselves & know a big win will do wonders for a future title shot.
No way Overeem is going to disrespect JDS' punching power like he did with Silva. Could be an amazing stand up war.
I think a lot of it comes down to how both guys were affected by their last loss. Yeah Overeem was sparked but he can blame it on being cocky, but Cain just manhandled JDS
I don't think that Overeem v JDS could ever be a stand up war, big heavies like that throwing down, one lands, one goes to sleep. I think Overeem is the better striker if he decides to mix it up but I can see him getting caught at some point in the fight. Cain beats Big Foot same as last time, takes him down and beats on him until the lights go out or the ref steps in. Still be good a good watch though.