Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tear Up 12 Results

Default Tear Up 12 Results

http://www.addictedmma.com/result-10225_Tear-Up-12.php

Word has it that Craig Bale left the building minutes before the main event. I haven't had it confirmed yet but several people have told me this is what went down! The other guy was even in the cage waiting for him to show!!
    Co-Owner of www.AddictedMMA.com and massive MMA Addict!

This C Class Pro, B Class pro stuff is ridiculous

5 different rule sets on the night, I wish people would stick to a couple at most. It's MMA not part grappling event.
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

What the hell is C class Pro???....

C Class Amateur is no head shots at all I've been told so what's C Class pro?

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Well done marc aplin
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Well done marc aplin
    its not the same marc aplin who has fought high level thai and several semi pro and headshots up and down fights is it?

has him down as having fought a no head shots at all ammy fight?
    falcons martial arts

Not sure to be honest. Just recognised the name.. Think he spells it with a c as well.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

I hate all these different rule sets! Why do they do it???

Amateur - - - Pro

End of..
    - KRIS BARRAS - FORCA LUTA -

Quote Originally Posted by falcon77kg View Post
    its not the same marc aplin who has fought high level thai and several semi pro and headshots up and down fights is it?

has him down as having fought a no head shots at all ammy fight?
    I took the fight at three days notice and with three weeks training after a 3 year lay off (where I literally didn't walk into the gym whilst studying for a BA in Literature). It was also at 77KG where as my last fight was at 62.5KG.

I see people's arguments about rule sets, but to be honest I think they have their place (Am, Semi-Pro & Pro - I agree 5/6/7 is too many). People who suffer with nerves (of which there are a lot!) can get experience walking into a cage in front of an audience, etc. People like me who have had long lay offs, can take their time getting back into the sport.

Anyway, good to be back training and competing. I know it was a pretty poor performance, but I'll keep improving and be back fighting Semi-Pro & eventually Pro once I feel ready.

*waits for someone to mention MMAlien*
    Last edited by Nak-Muay; 11-02-2013 at 05:16 AM.
    "When you're not training; somebody else is training to kick your ass."
    Part of Team Savage. Trained by Alex 'The Boy' Owen:
    http://www.teamsavage.co.uk/

haha that's a different lifetime, surely.