Thread: Gracie Barra Glasgow Progression?

Hybrid View

Default Gracie Barra Glasgow Progression?

Now a lot of harsh comments have been made toward Gracie Barra Glasgow as of late and instead of joining in and calling Ricardo Gillon an unscrupulous son of a gun I am going to look at the positives. In less than one week the students at GB Glasgow have been able to master not only the dreaded left legged crossed crunch but also the deadly right legged crunch. So say whatever you'd like to say about Big Richter, he can coach the hell out of that cross legged crunch. And I Sir would like to be the first to commend you on this. Any opponents of GB Glasgow should be very cautious about getting into that position with any of them, clearly they are all masters of this position.

I feel like the theme tune for this gym should be the old Puff Daddy classic (before his P Diddy days) "It's All About The Benjamins"

Uhh, uh-huh, yeah
    Uhh, uh-huh, yeah
    It's all about the Benjamins baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok0J-0cegzg

McBB out (and about)

Wednesday 13th 2013

44274_10151519125594136_1688834960_n.jpg

Monday 11th 2013
    149898_10151514724379136_492397606_n.jpg
    Blackbelt in calling it like it is

Is that no just part of their strength and conditioning? Can't really see the problem with doing a few crunches

Good for core strength I would have thought
    Fuck no-gi

I'm lost on this one??? Are cross leg crunches not allowed in Bjj warm ups or something???