Thread: Michael Bisping Wants Rematch With Vitor Belfort...

Default Michael Bisping Wants Rematch With Vitor Belfort...

The guys at Addicted MMA grabbed some time with Michael Bisping. Suprisingly, he thought the Belfort fight was stopped early (Really??), he wants a rematch, and plans on smashing thru Alan Belcher. Worth a watch.

http://addictedmma.com/story-Exclusi...tor-In-my-.php

I think he will beat belcher comfortably, but he needs to forget vitor. He's a shite match up for mike and the result wil be the same

I'd be surprised if the UFC was interested in rematching him with Vitor.
    He lost & now needs to concentrate on building himself up again.
    personally I feel the Belcher fight will be far tougher than many others & actually see Bisping losing it.

not only did he lose, he got knocked the fuck out. Bisping will never be the champ but will be a solid gatekeeper like fighter imo

It wasn't stopped early he got hammered and was taking shots, if they rematch it'll be the same outcome.

Yeah i don't see the rematch getting made either. There is just no call for it at all. I'm always a fan of guys wanting to avenge defeats though, shows the right mentality.

As usual, I think Bisping came off pretty bad in that interview. Made every excuse he could(TRT, stopped too early, naive to all the things fighters are doing nowadays to improve their performance, etc.). I'm happy to see him say he's not going to be conservative in this fight and that he's going to really go after Alan because that significantly decreases his chances of winning. Alan has much more power than Bisping and way too much in his arsenal to go after him like that. Bisping's advantage here is his footwork and technical boxing. Belcher will win a Rock'em Sock'em Robot battle.

Didn't watch/read the interview because he never has anything interesting to say. I think Belcher will smash him, and then we will get the same crap/excuses of how he wants the rematch with Belcher, and that Belcher was on drugs, and probably how he will smash his opponent after Belcher. Pity Rivera retired or he could rematch him, HA