Thread: safe mma in scotland

Default safe mma in scotland

Is there a fee to pay to fight under safe mma regulations?

is the question complicated ?

Most people are at shows on a Saturday mate, hence the delayed response.

You pay for your medical and blood work, the promoter pays to get on the safe register and gyms pay to be registered.

Check out the web site and the posts in the main forum about it to find out more and to get prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumac View Post
    Most people are at shows on a Saturday mate, hence the delayed response.

You pay for your medical and blood work, the promoter pays to get on the safe register and gyms pay to be registered.

Check out the web site and the posts in the main forum about it to find out more and to get prices.

Check the website, it breaks it down

Scottish fighters wanting to fight on any mma events using safe mma will have to be safe mma registered.

So will your gym

Theres diffrent 'packages' available

Thanks for this information Thaison ,i would like to draw your attention to a post i made in October last year ,check it out it had nearly 300 views and not one reply from either yourself or other gym owmers ,and in few short months it is now apparantly a requirement to fight at some venues or promotions
    which may i say congratulate mma for this requirment but unless all are participating then it will produce reluctant competitors willing to pay a fee or package as you put it
    some of the competitors may not be able to afford this as personal circumstances means they cant afford the fee hence cant take part in certain competitions

Below is exact copy and pasted extract from october last year

Safe mma is now attempting to bring mma into the fold of regulated proffesional sports it is a voluntary part of mma sport to take it forward before it is forced upon the sport to comply like all other contact sports and can only be good for sport in the long term
    check their pdf statement at http://prommanow.com/2012/10/25/ucmm...afety-project/

But thanks for the information from yourself ,

Quote Originally Posted by oldtuffthighsisback View Post
    Thanks for this information Thaison ,i would like to draw your attention to a post i made in October last year ,check it out it had nearly 300 views and not one reply from either yourself or other gym owmers ,and in few short months it is now apparantly a requirement to fight at some venues or promotions
    which may i say congratulate mma for this requirment but unless all are participating then it will produce reluctant competitors willing to pay a fee or package as you put it
    some of the competitors may not be able to afford this as personal circumstances means they cant afford the fee hence cant take part in certain competitions

Below is exact copy and pasted extract from october last year

Safe mma is now attempting to bring mma into the fold of regulated proffesional sports it is a voluntary part of mma sport to take it forward before it is forced upon the sport to comply like all other contact sports and can only be good for sport in the long term
    check their pdf statement at http://prommanow.com/2012/10/25/ucmm...afety-project/

But thanks for the information from yourself ,
    Link says page not found.

Wasn't aware I was under some kind of obligation to reply to guys posting in a public forum. I'm sure you'll have noticed this forum is all but dead now.