Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, I'm looking for gyms and academies for MMA which have a lead to Cage fight shows.

Thanks . I used to go in Lumpini gym time ago, I will range it likely more amature than professional. No words, good guys there, but I wish to train harder ))) Will try Gym01 for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    To be fair, I might have misjudged this guy and it may be appropriate for me to apologise. Instead of that, I will give some extra advice, a real tip that make sure any aspiring fighter gets off to a strong start.

Keep a low profile when you look round the local gyms. When you decide on a club, you want everyone to know not to mess you about. Before you start training, go along to watch a class.

Wait til the instructor is talking through a point of detail, so it's nice and quiet, then jump up and hit the nearest heavy bag with 10-15 of your hardest strikes. stare out anyone from the class who looks at you, then laugh and walk out, saying 'that's how it's done fellas, see you next Tuesday.'
    Your a legend HAHAHA
    Dan 'Vybz' Welsh 63Kg Pro 11-25-0 danwelsh86@gmail.com

if lumpini is not hard enough training for you, where are you training now?

Quote Originally Posted by Manik View Post
    if lumpini is not hard enough training for you, where are you training now?
    Currently nowhere. About to start proper training and looking for something that suits me with out waisting time&money.

Teeeeeaaaaappooooooooouuuttttttttt