Thread: LOVE 2 FIGHT eMagazine - Issue 4 - Jack Mason front cover - FREE as always!

Hybrid View

Default LOVE 2 FIGHT eMagazine - Issue 4 - Jack Mason front cover - FREE as always!

We make an online UKMMA magazine as you all should know by now, we work hard and have a come a long way! I think this is by far the best one we've done and the way its presented looks pukka!

This one features Jack Mason as cover man, and rightly so! The guy's a legend of UKMMA!

After you've read it, or browsed through it, please share it around to your MMA friends, Fans and/or Followers!

Remember to TWEET us and to LIKE us!

Check it out here: http://love2fightuk.com/2013/02/18/l...nce=f00d61f067

if you want to check out any previous Issues with cover men including, Arnold Allen, Jake Bostwick and Luke Barnatt then be sure to go here: http://love2fightuk.com/category/magazine-issue/

LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

Good read this mate, excellent when you add to the fact that it's free. Well done and thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Good read this mate, excellent when you add to the fact that it's free. Well done and thanks.
    Cheers mate, glad you liked it! FREE is GOOD!
    LOVE 2 FIGHT | UKMMA News, Interviews, Event Results and Online e-Magazine | www.LOVE2FIGHTuk.com

Free is good... I'll be honest, I'd buy it if it cost a few quid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly. View Post
    Free is good... I'll be honest, I'd buy it if it cost a few quid.
    hard enough getting people to have a look at it when it free mate! i'd be grey by the time i was 19 if i tried getting people to fork out for this!

take a look peeps!

soz for the bump :/