Thread: An afternoon with Renan Barao

Default An afternoon with Renan Barao

Had the best few days of MMA related stuff in the last week.

Went to UFC on Saturday. Was lucky enough to be sat behind Baraos brother. Got talking and told him one of the guys from the gym has a tattoo of Barao. Emailed him the pic and he said he would show it to Renan.

Gets an email back on Monday saying he wants to meet my mate and see his tattoo. So we travel down with my mate and my tattooist to London Fight Factory and meet up with Barao. He signs the tat and then my mate tattoos the signiture on him too.

He was a really top bloke and very humble.

Big thanks to LFF and the Barao family for making this happen.

colonel and barao.jpgIMG00914-20130219-1727.jpgIMG00916-20130219-1739.jpgIMG00917-20130219-1741.jpg

His brother filmed the entire thing and it is being put out in the media in Brazil as we speak.

me and barao.jpg

Very cool story ! Barao is a legend
    ''All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice''