Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oh wow, King Mo got done over

Machida keeps jis hands relatively low with his karate style too.

Anderson sometimes drops his hands just to play with his opponents though. Against Bonnar he was just wanting to get hit lol
    3-2-0 Pro Fighter managed by TFL Sports Agency

As long as you're out of range then nothing wrong with keeping your hands low for bait. Mo just doesn't have that sense of distance that someone like Anderson has and got punished. Get in

settings/edit profile Jimmy Boogaloo's Avatar

Fair enough I see that point. Out of range, out of danger. But I think you should keep your hands up at all times, makes for good habits. Always hands up, when doing squats, doing step ups, skipping or walking around the supermarket.
    'I'm not saying I couldn't find a few minutes a day to read a forum, but somehow I've managed to make it through these past few years without being called a faggot on a daily basis.'

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Boogaloo View Post
    Fair enough I see that point. Out of range, out of danger. But I think you should keep your hands up at all times, makes for good habits. Always hands up, when doing squats, doing step ups, skipping or walking around the supermarket.
    I'm hardcore as I walk around the supermarket with my hands down! but I give that "come at me Bro" stare which usually does the trick
    If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

The whole Bellator show last night was fucking awesome. One of the best Bellator shows action wise in their history.
    Sherdog.com - The number one MMA site on the web today!

Love the name of this thread, exactly how i would have described it!

Bellator must be racking their brains right now... their star got DONE OVER... what next?

^ Jon Fitch lol

did i see somewhere yday that bellator said they have no intention of signing fitch?

I think I saw the same that's why I put lol...